The Younger Attendees

HohoCullen

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for saying happy birthday guys :)

Anyhoo just a very short while till i see you all, im super excited! Also, im looking forward to the guests, and im wondering what bronson is going to be like this ET, my sis went to ET4 and he was one of the guests, lets just say she had alot to talk about him when she got back! So im uber excitedd!

Hope you all have a fab weekend!

Heyy Chloe!

I went to Bicester village today. Its a huge shopping outlet place with shops like Gucci, Armani and DKNY! :) they have a Diane von furstenburg shop, the designer of Alice's grey dress in twilight :D

They had some Jackie O Ray-bans.. Like exactly the ones I need for my Alice Volterra costume, and they were £76 but my mum wouldn't get them D: we're going to London tomorrow to Camden market to get a prom dress, we might look for cheaper sunglasses hehe, but izzy said I could borrow hers :P

My Alice scarf was posted yesterday :) heard nothing from the gloves though :/

I got my first lottery ticket today :)

Heyy Chloe!

I went to Bicester village today. Its a huge shopping outlet place with shops like Gucci, Armani and DKNY! :) they have a Diane von furstenburg shop, the designer of Alice's grey dress in twilight :D

They had some Jackie O Ray-bans.. Like exactly the ones I need for my Alice Volterra costume, and they were £76 but my mum wouldn't get them D: we're going to London tomorrow to Camden market to get a prom dress, we might look for cheaper sunglasses hehe, but izzy said I could borrow hers :P

My Alice scarf was posted yesterday :) heard nothing from the gloves though :/

I got my first lottery ticket today :)

I haven't even thought about what I'm going to wear yet! Your costume sounds like its going to be amazing! I'm also no where near choosing a prom dress yet either, there are way too many to choose from! Good luck with the lottery ticket!

At ET6 I only dressed as Alice..once the whole weekend. This time I have an Alice costume for every day! Even Friday before the party ahaha XD

Okay slight alteration to my costume "schedule"

Friday day: Breaking Dawn Alice/Vote Alice

Hen Party: Birthday Party Alice.

Saturday: Blue Smock Alice/Breaking Dawn Alice/Vote Alice

Volturi Ball: Volterra Alice

Sunday: Blue Smock Alice/Breaking Dawn Alice/ Vote Alice.

Once the schedule is posted then I'll decided which costume in which daytime :)

I'm not going for the norm for my prom dress, I'm getting something purposely quite gothy for prom hehe :) I might reuse it at a Twi Con sometime :)

Hey! Not long to go now!!

I haven't been on here in ages xD I've been doing Graphics coursework like a mad woman because it's due in at the end of next week. Oh lord.

I love the dress Chantel! I'm going with the wedding theme too :smile:

I shall dig out my sunglasses again for you Holly xD they're in my room somewhere....

HOLLY! I've been to Bicester Village! Tis pretty awesome ;) And we have to have our little chat about Breaking Dawn Part 2 at ET7 ;) like at ET6 "Daddy I want a pony" hahahahahaha

And we've got to lie in the corridors again xD

Edited by Izzy Cullen

Hey! Not long to go now!!

I haven't been on here in ages xD I've been doing Graphics coursework like a mad woman because it's due in at the end of next week. Oh lord.

I love the dress Chantel! I'm going with the wedding theme too :P

I shall dig out my sunglasses again for you Holly xD they're in my room somewhere....

HOLLY! I've been to Bicester Village! Tis pretty awesome ;) And we have to have our little chat about Breaking Dawn Part 2 at ET7 ;) like at ET6 "Daddy I want a pony" hahahahahaha

And we've got to lie in the corridors again xD

I have sunglasses now, thanks anyway :))

Been a while since i was last on here, been pretty hectic with college and my mum visting me!!

Anyhoo, nice to meet you Chloe, Im Chantel!!

So you guys getting excited for ET7 yet?? I am, so much! Need to start packing really because i would probably leave it till the last minute and forget something like i did last time!!

Okay guys slightly random question, but it would be great if any of you's could help! I need a quite poofy netted underskirt for my prom dress! (Underskirt is something that makes your dress look poofy, for those who didnt know what one is) So do any of you know where i can get one, fairly cheap?

Camden Market have cheap underskirts and petticoats and things :thumbup:

Guys this amazing Rosalie cosplayer (i think she's the official Rosalie for Stephenie Meyer Day in Forks!) said that I'm an adorable Alice ;D Made my day :')

My mum said if we save (and if I get a job and pay for ET8), then we can go to Forks for Stephenie Meyer day next year! I could cosplay as Alice in Forks :D :D :D I could audition to be the official Alice but I don't think I'd be picked, because I don't like wearing contacts hehe :P

Ah coolio Holly :D

Aw that would be awesome! Cosplaying in Forks xD

I haven't even thought about day outfits :S Louise, I will sneak you out food :P hehe

I'm thinking of taking my stars and stripes shorts and tights and jumper and heels but I'm not sure if to wear heels or not xD

By the way guys, do you have masks for the Volturi Ball? I'm taking mine :P