Andy

ANDY SERKIS,

anybody meet this man yet. he is delightful.

i have not once seen him yet doing anything that he is not smiling, i think thats great.

he realy makes u feel comfortable especialy if it's your 1st time (re: gandalf black!!)

thanks Andy.

hes the loveliest man.

i just want to meet him again. can i take him home with me and keep him!!!!!!!

We LOVE Andy :D

the smiler of the bunch...

oh yeah!!! I'm with you 100 percent there! he was great, just amazing! so sweet. realy great! Orlando Bloom may look nice, but when it comes down to it, I rate Andy Serkis, he's all round good!

This man spent absolutely ages kidding around with my 7 year old son and I almost wet myself laughing - seriously I am over six months pregnant and couldn't hold it in!

On asking Callum if he knew the Rock and Pool they both burst into Gollum voices and hysterical laughter.....leading Andy to tell Callum to stop laughing and Callum telling Andy to stop laughing, all said in Gollum voices!!! I hope the pics come out well!!

What with that and Sala wanting to meet Callum (isn't it us mortals who normally want to meet the stars??!) I had just the best experience a mum could have, the sound of laughter and a pemanent smile on the face of her child.

Andy YOU RULE!! (and the auction was just GREAT fun!!!)

Haha I'm posting from the showmasters forum lounge!

Anyway, back on topic. I was lucky enough to get a signing with Andy yesterday and he was fantastic. Lovely, lovely man!

I also went to talk one on saturday and andy sang 'Grease' songs as Gollum:

"You're the one that I want, you are the one I want, ohh ohh ohh, precioussssss!!!"

:lol:

-Kim

Anyway, back on topic. I was lucky enough to get a signing with Andy yesterday and he was fantastic. Lovely, lovely man!

"You're the one that I want, you are the one I want, ohh ohh ohh, precioussssss!!!"

-Kim

Arww that sounds so adorable... god I wish I'd gone to that convention... just have to wait and hope Andy comes to COn5

Ren

xxx

-Kim

Arww that sounds so adorable... god I wish I'd gone to that convention... just have to wait and hope Andy comes to COn5

Ren

xxx

In the talk he mentioned he was doing a book tour soon, so maybe you can catch him there. You should have come along though, it's been great!

We took the Pi$$ out of Richard Madelely from Richard and Judy the day he was on before the show, he wouldnt let Richard hold the One Ring and Richard got upset, also had a laugh about his famous Gimp Suit, saying he left it at home!!!

One of THE characters at LFCC!