Online shop help

thefreckles

Stupidly forgot my old username and password for the shop and no longer use the original e-mail I signed up with so decided to re-register under my new e-mail address. Tried to buy a ticket for the Sat Doctor Who talk but towards the end of the process saw I had inadvertently left out my street name. Duh! Added it to the delivery address after filling in my card details and then tried to amend my billing address but...it then seemed to lose everything and I have no idea if my order went through or not. I thought I'd be able to check my account on the online store but it keeps coming up that I need to confirm registration and that an e-mail has been sent asking me to do so but I haven't received any such e-mail :blink: Does anyone know how long this normally takes? I'm about to go on holiday to a place with no internet access (yikes!) and would really like to know if I have a ticket for this or not before I leave. Anyone else experienced any problems registering with the shop? I've checked my spam box and there's nothing there either :angry:

I've e-mailed info@collectormania but I know it usually takes them an age to reply to anything as they are so busy and don't do this f/t. I'm a bit anxious as I don't want to miss out on a ticket and don't want to be really, really far back at the end of the hall if I end up having to buy a ticket after I come back from holiday if my original order didn't go through. I find it hard enough to see and hear in the halls close to the front as it is!

Any advice or thoughts? Thank you!

The e-mail for registration should go out immediately. You could order before you confirmed the registration? I didn't think that was allowed.

Sorry, I'm afraid we can't check the orders, Hazel is the only one who'll be able to reply to this with a definite answer.

Can you recall what was the last screen you saw?

The e-mail for registration should go out immediately. You could order before you confirmed the registration? I didn't think that was allowed.

Sorry, I'm afraid we can't check the orders, Hazel is the only one who'll be able to reply to this with a definite answer.

Can you recall what was the last screen you saw?

Thanks, QS! Well, it let me through all the way once I had filled in my new details... Perhaps there is a final step that would have stopped me from being able to complete if I hadn't actually managed to purchase my ticket then? I'm a tad confused, as you can probably tell, as I'm pretty sure I went through all the steps but it could be that it didn't at all. Can't for the life of me remember what it normally does as just kind of point and click on auto-pilot by now :blush: However, one minute my ticket was still in my basket at the top or on the right-hand side and then it wasn't.

I have no idea what was on the screen last as it happened at lunchtime. Not sure if I pressed a final 'confirm purchase' button or not if there was one. I guess my order was not fully processed but don't want to buy another ticket in case it is. I'm just really puzzled as to why I haven't received any e-mail(s) asking me to confirm my registration. It's very frustrating not being able to access my account as that would easily tell me the state of play, as it were. Oh well!

Thanks, QS! Well, it let me through all the way once I had filled in my new details... Perhaps there is a final step that would have stopped me from being able to complete if I hadn't actually managed to purchase my ticket then? I'm a tad confused, as you can probably tell, as I'm pretty sure I went through all the steps but it could be that it didn't at all. Can't for the life of me remember what it normally does as just kind of point and click on auto-pilot by now :blush: However, one minute my ticket was still in my basket at the top or on the right-hand side and then it wasn't.

I have no idea what was on the screen last as it happened at lunchtime. Not sure if I pressed a final 'confirm purchase' button or not if there was one. I guess my order was not fully processed but don't want to buy another ticket in case it is. I'm just really puzzled as to why I haven't received any e-mail(s) asking me to confirm my registration. It's very frustrating not being able to access my account as that would easily tell me the state of play, as it were. Oh well!

There definitely should have been a confirm purchase button, yes. Unfortunately I'm just as confused as you are. It does sound like the non-confirmed registration prevented something. But the ticket being gone makes it look like something got through.

I'm really sorry, but this looks like a case for Hazel.

Just a quick question if anyone could answer: does anyone know how long time it takes to get a reply from the info@collectormania e-mail address? I've been trying to get in touch regarding my gold pass purchase.

At the moment the address is flooded because attendees forgot details for their David Tennant order or are worried because the money hasn't been taken yet.

It definitely will need a couple of days for a reply.

Just a quick question if anyone could answer: does anyone know how long time it takes to get a reply from the info@collectormania e-mail address? I've been trying to get in touch regarding my gold pass purchase.

In my own (limited) experience, a loooong time (or on two occasions never). But then others do have more luck and I haven't had to call on them for a response for a while. I do know they are very busy right now and don't do this full-time (or should that be she doesn't do this full-time as I think there's only one poor bod that deals with these type of queries). I was just being impatient as I'm about to go away.

Edited by thefreckles

In my own (limited) experience, a loooong time (or on two occasions never). But then others do have more luck. I do know they are very busy right now and don't do this full-time (or should that be she doesn't do this full-time as I think there's only one bod that deals with these type of queries). I was just being impatient as I'm about to go away.

It's one person for SM events (Hazel) and Yvie for ME shows.

In my own (limited) experience, a loooong time (or on two occasions never). But then others do have more luck. I do know they are very busy right now and don't do this full-time (or should that be she doesn't do this full-time as I think there's only one bod that deals with these type of queries). I was just being impatient as I'm about to go away.

It's one person for SM events (Hazel) and Yvie for ME shows.

::hands you a large virtual box of chocolates or a big bottle of your drink of choice::

Thank you for all your answers to our panicked (and in my case stupid) queries. You've the patience of a saint. Much appreciated!