Newbie to conventions needing help

kimworrall

Hello

I've just bought a ticket for the David Tenant photoshoot. To be honest I was so excited that I didn't pay enough attention to the confirmation page and so I now have a few questions. I hope someone can help!

I've seen a lot of people on this forum discussing their ticket number. How do you know what your ticket number is? I have an e-mail confirmation of my order but it doesn't have a ticket number on it? Is this issued on the day? How does that work?

Also do I need to pay seperately for a ticket to actually go to the convention? Is this included in the proce of the shoot? I'm guessing not? What page should I be checking out for this sort of information? It would be hilarious to turn up with one ticket to find I couldn't get in having forgotten to buy the other!!

Any guidance would be much appreciated!!!

Kim

The ticket number will be on the photoshoot ticket once you receive it. Some photoshoot tickets for other shoots have already been sent out, that is why attendees know their numbers.

Yes, you will need an entrance ticket, those are available separately in the store. But you can pay on the day too.

Right, people are generally guessing when it comes to tennant shoots but others ordered already should be with the attendee so that's how they know. Second point yes, you need separate entry tickets to get in, those are on sale in the online shop (where you bought your photo ticket) on the first page.

Thankyou all so much for your replies, they've made me feel so much better! I was begining to wonder if I was missing something or being an idiot.

Have a laugh at my expense! On a link for the convention I saw that Philip Glenister was attending and nearly passed out with excitement and then I realised that that was a different years convention. To be honest I don't think I could have coped with having the opportunity to meet both.

Maybe that will be another year!