Tickets question?

Lizzy87

Sorry about this again but I was wondering more specifically about autographs now! Are Virtual tickets the only tickets that can be used to get te autographs with or are they some kind of special ticket?
Virtual tickets are only used for the busier guests to keep the length of the autogrpah queue for that guest to a managable size. The tickets are sequentially numbered. Each guest that has the sytem in place will have a unique set of tickets. you collect a ticket and can join the queue for that guest anytime after your number has been called. For example, it will start with 1-30 (or similar) being able to queue, then 1-50, 1-75, etc. It enables you to wander off and do other things instead of hanging around.

Thanks very much! Do I buy te tickets at the beginning of the day?

• Moderators

You don't 'buy' virtual queue tickets, as they're numbered and not guaranteed.

You pick those up for free from the end of each auto queue line.

Then you can pay by cash in the actual queue or pay by card at the sales desk near the info booth.

Sorry about this again but I was wondering more specifically about autographs now! Are Virtual tickets the only tickets that can be used to get te autographs with or are they some kind of special ticket?
Virtual tickets are only used for the busier guests to keep the length of the autogrpah queue for that guest to a managable size. The tickets are sequentially numbered. Each guest that has the sytem in place will have a unique set of tickets. you collect a ticket and can join the queue for that guest anytime after your number has been called. For example, it will start with 1-30 (or similar) being able to queue, then 1-50, 1-75, etc. It enables you to wander off and do other things instead of hanging around.

Thanks very much! Do I buy te tickets at the beginning of the day?

The virtual tickets are free. They are handed out at the end of the queue for whichever guest has that system in place. You pay for the actual autograph once you are in the queue, at the payment desk. It is better to get the virtual tickets as soon as you can otherwise you will end up with a high number and have a longer wait before you can join the queue.

Edit: Or what David said :D

Edited by 1of2