Next announcements

Donkey

When the original show this year was cancelled, although I was disappointed, I expected that the replacement format to be something a little special. Compacting the best of the two shows into one.

I can't help but think that so are we're still missing a certain wow factor.

No distrispect to Dave, but the sparkle seems to have gone out of his involvement on the forum too. Before we had quizes, and he enjoyed a joke with us. Excitement too generally seems to be a little lacking....

I know the responce is going to be "yeah, but we've got the second guy on the moon.... and list another bunch of those in appearance!. But still, I thought I'd add my comments anyway.

When the original show this year was cancelled, although I was disappointed, I expected that the replacement format to be something a little special. Compacting the best of the two shows into one.

I can't help but think that so are we're still missing a certain wow factor.

No distrispect to Dave, but the sparkle seems to have gone out of his involvement on the forum too. Before we had quizes, and he enjoyed a joke with us. Excitement too generally seems to be a little lacking....

I know the responce is going to be "yeah, but we've got the second guy on the moon.... and list another bunch of those in appearance!. But still, I thought I'd add my comments anyway.

i ageee with you man ive not booked yet hope things improve