Firefly

dickiegat

Let me just say that I am no way linked with any part of this offer but as this forum is linked to Mr Whedon then I thought a few of you may appreciate this offer, plus it makes me feel as if I contributing a little to the forum whilst we all still wait for the next big name to be announced.

Forgive me if forum rules say that these type of links are not allowed.

Firefly the complete series £7.47 delivered.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B0001B3...g=hotukdeals-21

I've never seen Firefly myself, will buy it at this price just so I'll be able to know what people are on about if talking about this at the convention plus who knows, the next guest may be some one from this series and I won't have to say "who" ?

Thanks

Dickiegat

• 4 weeks later...

On a similar note, HMV have a range of DVDs with limited edition covers, and Serenity is one of them. It looks class, as do the Kick-Ass and Scott Pilgrim covers.

even though i have serenity already, i believe i will have to buy that, it looks soo cool

and its only a 5-er

Edited by bp_buffy1990

On a similar note, HMV have a range of DVDs with limited edition covers, and Serenity is one of them. It looks class, as do the Kick-Ass and Scott Pilgrim covers.

even though i have serenity already, i believe i will have to buy that, it looks soo cool

and its only a 5-er

I did exactly that yesterday lol. I already own Scott Pilgrim too, but I think I may need a second copy! ;)

and its only a 5-er

I did exactly that yesterday lol. I already own Scott Pilgrim too, but I think I may need a second copy! :blush:

I bought the Blue Ray one of Serenity the other day lol