Just a quick question

my*wife*says

Hi,

I was wondering with most of the guests being from film that is not yet released are they allowed to discuss the new movie in talks? I am sure I read somewhere they can't talk about the new film? I just thought if that is true will it be hard to have a q&a talk session?

Will any more guests from the first films be announced or are we complete for guests?

thanks

xx

They won't be able to discuss the content of the new movies but there are still plenty topics that can be discussed.

Potentially guests can be annouced at anytime prior to an event. ME won't say '"that's it for guests" as somebody that they have been after may agree to attend.

You'd be surprised the sort of questions people come up with. And the others are right, I remember at ET4, we weren't aware of Charlie Bewley and Gil Birmingham attending until the opening ceremony!

You'd be surprised the sort of questions people come up with. And the others are right, I remember at ET4, we weren't aware of Charlie Bewley and Gil Birmingham attending until the opening ceremony!

Yep was good I was at ET4!

I love all the stories about making the films, stuff about the actors, funny things that happened. Twilight Talk!! I thought maybe they would be able to chat about some aspects of making the film?

Sure it will be great whatever xxxx

When buying are two ET tickets... it said near what ticket it was to "Please provide ALL ticket holder names below" but we couldnt see where you needed to do that... did we do wrong and was that.. is that important to name both are names???

Another question when staying at the Hilton do you get breakfast included... and what time???

Also what do you have to do when you first get there... do you have to sign in with both the Hilton and ET???

How much are like drinks at the partys / Hilton???

Sorry this is so not a quick question... but they just kept popping in my head..

If anyone could help me... that would be really nice :P

When buying are two ET tickets... it said near what ticket it was to "Please provide ALL ticket holder names below" but we couldnt see where you needed to do that... did we do wrong and was that.. is that important to name both are names???

Another question when staying at the Hilton do you get breakfast included... and what time???

Also what do you have to do when you first get there... do you have to sign in with both the Hilton and ET???

Sorry this is so not a quick question... but they just kept popping in my head..

If anyone could help me... that would be really nice :P

The names are essential. E-mail them to Yvie at info@collectormania.com and I would suggest that you include a variation of "ET6 ticket holder names" plus your order number as the subject.

Breakfast is included if you booked a room using the convention code.

You can register for the event from 2pm-7pm on on the Friday, and from 8am on the Saturday. Normally you can check-in to the hotel around 2pm, although sometimes you may get lucky and be able to get in earlier.

Drinks.....honestly I can't recall a cost.

If anyone could help me... that would be really nice :WAVE:

The names are essential. E-mail them to Yvie at info@collectormania.com and I would suggest that you include a variation of "ET6 ticket holder names" plus your order number as the subject.

Breakfast is included if you booked a room using the convention code.

You can register for the event from 2pm-7pm on on the Friday, and from 8am on the Saturday. Normally you can check-in to the hotel around 2pm, although sometimes you may get lucky and be able to get in earlier.

Drinks.....honestly I can't recall a cost.

Thankyou so much.... I just emailed that information... So i should be ok now??? Still being that its not an "massiveevents" email address???

Yeah we ordered though the convention code... Awww thats good then we will probley get there about 2.30pm on the friday... so that works out good... :D

How many ET's you been too??

Thanks again xx :WAVE:

Thankyou so much.... I just emailed that information... So i should be ok now??? Still being that its not an "massiveevents" email address???

Yeah we ordered though the convention code... Awww thats good then we will probley get there about 2.30pm on the friday... so that works out good... :WAVE:

How many ET's you been too??

Thanks again xx :WAVE:

Yes, that will be fine. It is the e-mail address of the online shop and the ladies that handle the orders (and relating queries) for all Massive Events conventions, as well as the Showmaster events.

I haven't been to any ET's as I am not a fan of Twilight(**ducks**). I have been to other conventions ran by ME - 1 x Better Than Life, 2 x Hallowhedons, 4 x Hubs, 6 x Chevrons. You will enjoy it :D