OSCARS

Haddy

it sooo made my day ( veeeery happpy)

thay deserve it soo much :-)

and now SM get them all for c-5 yes all:

Viggo , orli , elijah , sean (x2) , ian ( x2) ,C.lee, Biily , Dom ,

and afcures the one and only PJ

Come on we want LOTR guys!!!!!!!!!! How amazing!! 11/11?? Completely deserved it!! S'weird to think we had such big time oscar winners in Milton Keynes last year!!?!

I know what you mean, almost seems like a dream now!! Hope the Showmaster will get a few Lord Of The Rings guests, especially Hobbits!!!!! :lol:

it would be so great if showmasters could get them. wow. i'm so glad they got all the awards. i really screamed anfd jumped for joy when i heard. i was nearly late for college too this morning cause i was watching an interview with Elijah Wood on the t.v. lol, do you think i'd miss Lij just to get to col on time. no way! lol. anyway i'm so happy, but would be even happier if sm could get them to come.

aaahhh.....................

• 2 weeks later...

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i knew they could do it!!!!! i love these movies AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. but i also think the actors could have gotten somethin 2!!!!!!!!!! thats why i said to billy at lfacc that he didnt get a real oscar but he got one from me. and i really meant that coz i luuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrvvvvvvvvveee him!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It has always seemed that the Actor Oscars go to those in serious films, not fantasy. It is totally unfair because the acting in LOTR was one of the things that has made it so amazing and special.

But this was always the way with the movies themselves as well, until LOTR came along. Fantasy has never scored so highly at the oscars and now LOTR has changed that. MAybe in a few years the acting talent will be rewarded.

If SM could get PJ!  That would be like... *dies*

PETER JACKSON FOR C5! AND C6 AND C7 And C8...

Hell Yes!!!! It was great that they won all 11!!!! shame the actors never got rewarded for giving up 4yrs of thier life to be in the film. that reeeeeeeeeeeeealy pee's me off!!! :blink: but still.... at least they won all 11 they were nominated for. :D :D :D:P :P :P

All the crew, actors etc totally deserved the praise and awards they were given at the Oscars.

SM I personally would love to see Orli and PJ at C5 please!!!!!

Oh yeck yeh, get PJ for Collectormania, dont cair which, just get him, C5, 6, 7,8.......

:P

Ps and Viggo, Orli, Sean Bean, John Rys Davies, Billy, Andy, WETTA crew would be good too, get everyone who was involved.....Ok maybe slightly unrealistic, and over the top, but you get my sintiments. Not all in one go would be great too.

anyhoo,

SMs I love you

N

x

:angel: