Pictures

tuck60

I want to come down to this event but am not 100% sure if I can get the time of work yet so dont want to pre book a photo shoot. Does anyone know if the guys pose for for pictures while signing the autographs or is the only way to get one by booking for a shoot? Thanks

No one can guarantee photos at the desk unfortunately. You'd just have to see on the day. Depends on the guest, how busy it is etc.

Ok thanks very much.

Big fan of the cobra's so going to try and get the time off to come and see him. Is he there both days?

Sports guests generally are more accommodating when punters ask for posed photos at the table. But if they’re very busy they may not be able to spend too long with each person. It’s also worth remembering that some of the more senior guests aren’t as sprightly as they were in their heyday and it‘s not fair to ask them to be jumping up and down all day. So you may have to do some leaning over tables to get a photo (maybe SM should offer yoga classes?!).

I can't say I can remember too many instances of sports guests at SM and non SM shows not doing photos at the table. A few people have said that Paul Gascoigne didn't do them at his last appearance at a non SM show so it will remain to be seen if he will do them here.