Well since it's about 5 months until Hub 7...

BloodRedRoses1

I'll start off the topic (besides hotel codes & guests) that a bunch of us tend to worry about ---

Anyone have any ideas on what the party themes should be this time? Because I'm so jaundiced about series 4 I can't even begin to come up w/ anything socially acceptable for themes. So ideas anyone?

Also how close to the event do you think we'll get themes?

Morgan

Anyone have any ideas on what the party themes should be this time? Because I'm so jaundiced about series 4 I can't even begin to come up w/ anything socially acceptable for themes. So ideas anyone?

Quite a lot of people cosplay as their favourite sci-fi characters anyway, so why not make that an official theme? Say for Friday night?

And with an early announcement, people could have extra time to make improvements to favourite costumes?

Just a thought....

Quite a lot of people cosplay as their favourite sci-fi characters anyway, so why not make that an official theme? Say for Friday night?

And with an early announcement, people could have extra time to make improvements to favourite costumes?

Just a thought....

And a very good one. Favorite TW/Whoniverse character would be something even the new MD fans who cosplay could do. I personally don't cosplay because I'm a bit of a costuming stickler & none of the characters I like have anything even remotely resembling my body type.

On the other hand, I LOVE fancy dress which is why I always hope for great themes & enough time to get something good together. (Unlike like last time where my dresses were delivered to my house the day I arrived in the UK. Stupid shipping company! :smile: ) And extra time to pull things together is always a huge plus. :D

I just wish that party themes for the Hubs were a bit easier to come up with. Then maybe we could get them several months in advance like some of the other events do. Oh well.

• 3 weeks later...

ooooo a masquerade ball would be awesome x everyone wearing masks as some including me wont be cosplaying but if i were to dress up it would have to be a darker variant of my fave fairy tink x

Just a thought....

And a very good one. Favorite TW/Whoniverse character would be something even the new MD fans who cosplay could do. I personally don't cosplay because I'm a bit of a costuming stickler & none of the characters I like have anything even remotely resembling my body type.

On the other hand, I LOVE fancy dress which is why I always hope for great themes & enough time to get something good together. (Unlike like last time where my dresses were delivered to my house the day I arrived in the UK. Stupid shipping company! :blink: ) And extra time to pull things together is always a huge plus. :angry:

I just wish that party themes for the Hubs were a bit easier to come up with. Then maybe we could get them several months in advance like some of the other events do. Oh well.

i totally agree as i too love fancy dress but not sci fi ones which i know is strange plus i have already used the costume of a darker variant of the fairy tink at an anime convention so its all done already :clap:

also a masquerade ball/party would be awesome too :eek:

Edited by guardianz