Ashley Laurence info please

Ashley is taking part in two photo shoots, on her own (£15) and the other as part of the group Hellraiser photo (£60). Both are taking place on the Sunday and can be purchased from the online store or at the event providing they don't sell out before.

Her autograph price yet to be confirmed in the guest prices thread, however it is listed on the website as £15.

Edit: Apologies, a photo at the signing desk may be allowed. It depends on various things, i.e. how busy she is, etc. Normally there will be a 'no photos' sign on display if it is not allowed.

Edited by 1of2

Thanks chaps! I'd really like to get a photo from the shoot with Ashley and also Christopher Lloyd... Do you know what times they may be yet? I'm reluctant to purchase at the moment in case the times clash. (It would be my luck!!! lol)

The time table will only be up shortly before the show. I'll check with the office if maybe it's possible to get it up before the shop closes for UK orders.

Thanks chaps! I'd really like to get a photo from the shoot with Ashley and also Christopher Lloyd... Do you know what times they may be yet? I'm reluctant to purchase at the moment in case the times clash. (It would be my luck!!! lol)

Times will be published on the forum before the event, until then nobody can confirm times. I wouldn't worry about them clashing however. I think Christopher Lloyd's will last a while so if they are the same time, go for the shorter one and if you think time may become an issue just let a crew member know and they will try to help you as much as possible so you don't miss out.

People manage 10 or more in one day with no problems, so just 2 should be fine even if the times are very similar...