Photo shoot times

• Moderators

There will be a schedule of when the photoshoots are put up shortly before the event. Alex's photoshoot will probably last about an hour - your ticket group will be called up sometime within that.

Photoshoots can sometimes start before 11am - if there are a lot of photoshoots to fit in they prefer to start them early rather than run them late (to give them time to get them back from printing!). If this happens and you only have a standard ticket, you can upgrade on the door (join the 'pay on the day' queue).

I think it's unlikely that Alex's will be an earlier one though - mostly (in my experience) they don't put the really busy/popular shoots through before 11am.

• Showmasters Admin

I think it's unlikely that Alex's will be an earlier one though - mostly (in my experience) they don't put the really busy/popular shoots through before 11am.

This ^^ :thumbup:

Sorry to ask this but this year will be attending with my two sons one 12 one 7 my understanding is photoshoots are cost per person, but is that the case for either me plus them and celebrity in one photo or if it was just them plus the celebrity. I tried looking on the forum/website and could not find this information anywhere and wanted to check to budget costs.

Thanks in advance.

Edited by srbarker

• Showmasters Admin

Each attendee* that is in the photo has to have a ticket.

2 attendees = 2 tickets (and you'll get 2 photos)

3 attendees = 3 tickets (and you'll get 3 photos)

*Unless they are under 4.

• Moderators

Sorry to ask this but this year will be attending with my two sons one 12 one 7 my understanding is photoshoots are cost per person, but is that the case for either me plus them and celebrity in one photo or if it was just them plus the celebrity. I tried looking on the forum/website and could not find this information anywhere and wanted to check to budget costs.

Thanks in advance.

If you wanted all three of you in the photo with the guest then that would require 3 photoshoot tickets. (I know very small children can go in free with a parent/guardian/older sibling but I think 7 is above this age limit. Someone will correct me if I'm wrong.)