Online Ticket Ordering Problem

I've tried to order 3 weekend tickets online but when I get to the final screen it has a button to say I've read and accepted the terms & conditions but it wont let me tick it?? I then just tried clicking place order and it started processing and then the screen just hung. My tickets are still sitting in my cart but I dont want to go through it all again in case I end up getting 6 tickets!!!

If anyone can help it would be much appreciated - I don't recall having this difficulty when I ordered my tickets last year.

Cheers!

Only issue I had was with the issue number box which has been covered elsewhere. Didn't have a problem with ticking the terms and conditions box. Sometimes I think you can have problems with a form if the page hasnt fully loaded, don't know if that's something to check but can't suggest anything else assuming you've filled in all fields correctly.

I went back to the store and logged in to check and the county (Fife) is already included. I tried editing my billing address but there is no county included (even though when you look at the billing address Fife is listed???) I even added in a new delivery address and filled all the fields out and its exactly the same as my billing address?

When you are on step 2 click on "change address" for your billing address. Is the county field then filed in for the new screen? There should be a county field on this screen and this needs to be filed in.

You have marked "use billing address as shipping address"?

I've just tried a mock order and everything is fine for me. But when I click on change address I do have the county field already filed in.

When I click on the check out button it goes from step 1 to step 3 add credit card details. I've went in and checked my address and Fife is included (as I said I even went and entered a new shipping address and it comes out EXACTLY the same as my billing address)

I have also just tried it without logging in so that it would force me to put all my details in again - I get to the terms and conditions bit and it wont let me click the box same as before???

I buy loads online and have never had this difficulty before!!

Okay, I just re-checked... I had step 2 active because I had two shipping addresses, sorry.

I've tried again and still I am getting to the last screen fine (with jumping over step 2), I can tick the box.

The last idea I have is delete cookies and cache or maybe try another browser.

I'm going to leave it until I get home and see if thats any better.

Thanks for your help!

If you are able to (and willing to), feel free to e-mail (address in profile) me a few screenshots so that I can have a look. Just in case you are missing something obvious, as in a can't see the wood for the trees type thing - a condition that I frequently suffer from :blink:

The screen that shows the billing address info, the screen where you edit the billing address, and the screen where you add a new shipping address.