best route from London Euston to Earls Court?

hoping someone can tell me the best route to get to Earls court from London Euston or from London victoria as im hoping to be able to come to LFCC this time

thanks in advance! :)

Edited by -Craig-

hoping someone can tell me the best route to get to Earls court from London Euston or from London victoria as im hoping to be able to come to LFCC this time

thanks in advance! :)

Link to interactive map - http://journeyplanner.tfl.gov.uk/im/SI-C.html

Click on the middle zoom buttom and you will see Earls crt in the bottom left.

Make sure you check the website for engineering works as the shortest route may be closed

The link from London Victoria to Earl's Court will have engineering works on the escalators, and it's been mentioned that some people may have to wait outside the station for a while, though it seems that the train will be running fine. If you don't really want to hang about if you do get caught waiting outside the station as they mentioned might happen, I reccomend finding another way to get to EC if you come from Victoria.

I'll be arriving in Victoria on the Friday, so I'm thinking of going to the tube just to see how it all is, and decide from there if I go back and get a taxi/bus or go ahead and get on the tube.

Take the Tube on the Victoria Line ( Light Blue ) towards Brixton change at Green Park for the Piccadilly Line ( Dark Blue ) towards Heathrow then get off at Earls Court ! Simple really lol

Or got to tfl.gov.uk to see how long it will take :)

This is my route from Euston every time.

It's two really short journeys, about 4 mins each.

I do not want to make a new topic but is there a route from paddington to west brmpton and is west brompton train station directly opposite earls court.

Have a look at the TFL maps other people have linked to. If you're coming by train, the shortest route will mean you need to get from the mainline station at Paddington to the District Line on the Tube, and then take the branch of that line that goes straight to Earls Court & West Brompton. There are huge line maps near the platforms. Check for engineering works before you travel!

I do not want to make a new topic but is there a route from paddington to west brmpton and is west brompton train station directly opposite earls court.

Yes and yes. (Just get the southbound Wimbledon branch of the District line (green line) from Paddington.)

I would also suggest people check out the "advanced version of the Journey Planner at the transport For london website - it lets you put in where you want to go from and too, and specify what methods of transport, and which day and time, and will also advise you of any planned engineering work.