LFCC Crew confirmations

Too Tall

• Showmasters Admin

For anyone that has NOT yet replied back to Andrew please be aware the deadline is this Monday (13th June).

If you don't reply by Monday we can't be sure of getting you into the crew hotel! So reply NOW!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Showmasters Admin

I replied back to Andrew regarding hotel well before the deadline but haven't heard anything about room/if I'll be running yet. Has anyone else had the details through yet or do I just need to wait until nearer the event?

Cheers

• Showmasters Admin

I replied back to Andrew regarding hotel well before the deadline but haven't heard anything about room/if I'll be running yet. Has anyone else had the details through yet or do I just need to wait until nearer the event?

Cheers

Not sure I understand the running question?

As for the hotel confirmation (i.e. Andrew telling you the hotel details etc) that is still being worked on but will be out soon.

• Showmasters Admin

Cheers

As for the hotel confirmation (i.e. Andrew telling you the hotel details etc) that is still being worked on but will be out soon.

I meant the bit where it asked if we were available to walk/cycle for photoshoots in terms of running as it was on the same email as the hotel details. Thanks for your answer, I guess both will come through at once :)

Cheers,

• Showmasters Admin

Cheers

I meant the bit where it asked if we were available to walk/cycle for photoshoots in terms of running as it was on the same email as the hotel details. Thanks for your answer, I guess both will come through at once :)

Cheers,

Those chosen to do something like the walking will be e-mailed and told, so if you don't get an email about that, you can assume you aren't doing it.

Cheers

Cheers,

Those chosen to do something like the walking will be e-mailed and told, so if you don't get an email about that, you can assume you aren't doing it.

:-) Thanks Stewart you are a star.