CREW - PLEASE HELP ME!

Nixster

I have e-mailed both the address that I could find and have had no reply yet, I know you're probably busy and I don't want to be a pain but I'm getting quite frantic.

It looks like Royal Mail have ballsed it up again and returned my tickets (they are supposed to give a week before sending back and they didn't!)

What do I do about a photoshoot ticket that have sent back?

Please advise - I've already left 2 snotty messages on the Royal Mail phone and put in a complaint.

Was this a store order? I'm just asking because you put Crew on the headline.

If it was a store order and you have mailed info@collectormania.com I'm afraid you'll have to wait for a reply. Hazel will likely tell you to just print a print out and tell crew at the organisers booth what happened.

This isn't the first time Royal Mail went crazy and it's not going to be the last time. :D

Was this a store order? I'm just asking because you put Crew on the headline.

If it was a store order and you have mailed info@collectormania.com I'm afraid you'll have to wait for a reply. Hazel will likely tell you to just print a print out and tell crew at the organisers booth what happened.

This isn't the first time Royal Mail went crazy and it's not going to be the last time. :D

Yes it was a store order - I sent a message to that address, but thought you lot (the Crew) may have had this issue before - so was bowing down your expertise :D

Thank you for your quick response though!

Thank you for the information, Queen_Sindel. I believe the change of arrangements with Sophie Aldread may have also messed up my order (as I purchased a photoshoot ticket with Peter Davison at the same time, and it hasn't arrived), and wasn't sure if the print-off method was still used or not.

I am so not doing very well now... I can't find my other tickets - they were signed for I had them in my hands but I have turned my flat upside down and for the life of me I can't find them. I don't have access to a computer so can't bring a print out I can show you it on my phone. Please help - I am literally crying as I am typing this. Everything seems to be going against me. :(

Please help