Gold Ticket with Child

dickiegat

HI,

My daughter has just discovered Buffy and Angel. She is currently 9 but would be 10 at the time of the event.

If I purchased a Gold Ticket what price would I need to pay for my daughter, is it the same price.

P.S. Anyone know if there are any Gold Ticket/Programme's left.

Many thanks

Dickiegat

Does your daughter want autographs of the guests?

If she doesn't want autographs you can buy her a child ticket. She'll still do anything with you, go to autograph sessions and go in the main hall and that.

If she wants autographs you'd have to buy her a standard ticket or maybe even Silver if she wants photos with the guests too.

Gold Tickets are still available. An exact overview what you get with the different ticket types can be found here: http://massiveevents.co.uk/hallowhedon3/info.php?programmes

And this is the link to the online store: http://www.btowstore.com/epages/Store3.sf/...Store3.Shop1990

Does your daughter want autographs of the guests?

If she doesn't want autographs you can buy her a child ticket. She'll still do anything with you, go to autograph sessions and go in the main hall and that.

If she wants autographs you'd have to buy her a standard ticket or maybe even Silver if she wants photos with the guests too.

Gold Tickets are still available. An exact overview what you get with the different ticket types can be found here: http://massiveevents.co.uk/hallowhedon3/info.php?programmes

And this is the link to the online store: http://www.btowstore.com/epages/Store3.sf/...Store3.Shop1990

Wow, thanks for the quick response.

Yes, she would be ecstatic of the thought of pictures & autographs.

If I purchased her the Silver Ticket would she be able to accompany me to the Exclusive drinks reception with the guests on Friday evening, if I purchased the Gold or would she also need the Gold Ticket for that? Also, if I had gold and she had Silver would that mean that we would have to sit in different rows for the guest speakers?

Thanks in advance.

DIckiegat

Photos you can buy extra for her, that's not a problem.

If you get a Silver Ticket for her and a Gold Ticket for you you can sit with her in the Silver section, that's no problem. I'm honestly not sure if she'd get to join you in the Gold section under those circumstances, but you definitely wouldn't have to sit in separate rows. I'll try to get this confirmed, same for the Gold party.

Photos you can buy extra for her, that's not a problem.

If you get a Silver Ticket for her and a Gold Ticket for you you can sit with her in the Silver section, that's no problem. I'm honestly not sure if she'd get to join you in the Gold section under those circumstances, but you definitely wouldn't have to sit in separate rows. I'll try to get this confirmed, same for the Gold party.

Thanks again.

I'll await your reply.

Can I assume that there is not an age limit to any of the evening parties.

I apologise if these answers are posted else where on the forum.

Made the mistake of mentioning this to my daughter now the whole family wants to go :D

No, there's no age limit to the evening parties. 10 year olds at the party are definitely not unusual. :D

Most of the office is at an event this weekend, so I can't promise how fast I'll get confirmation. I've asked them to come on here and reply.

EDIT: 1of2 just pointed out to me that of course you can buy autograph vouchers and have the extra autographs signed to your daughter as you're in line together anyway. Completely slipped my mind, sorry.

• Showmasters Admin

dickiegat,

As you child is elagible for the child ticket, if you bought any other ticket I would still allow her to accompany you. i.e. Into the gold drinks reception and sit with you in the talks.

And there's my rescuer. :blink: Thanks TooTall.

Thank you so much.

If your event is as well run and organised as your forum and communication then I know my daughter will have a great time. May be myself as well :lol:

Just purchased one Gold Ticket for myself and one Silver Ticket fro my daughter allowing her to have pictures taken and autographs etc.

Will I need any written confirmation that my daughter is eligible to attend the Gold Drinks reception with me or is this just a recognised courtesy that you as an event organiser show?

Edited by dickiegat

And there's my rescuer. :D Thanks TooTall.

Will I need any written confirmation that my daughter is eligible to attend the Gold Drinks reception with me or is this just a recognised courtesy that you as an event organiser show?

I imagine that your daughter's ticket will be marked in some way to indicate this, or you may have to see Too Tall on the Friday. He is easy to spot. Just look up :D Edited by 1of2