How much do You take?

At the moment I have spent about 70 pound on photos and the ticket, 40ish on travel, and then I will be taking, based on the current guests, about 70 on autos. Which altogether is about 180, however I will probably take any other money I get from my birthday (July 5th) with me as well, so I can buy stuff, and also I may want an extra auto or photo with one guest :clap: (Shawnee Smith) This is my second time, but im spending like twice as much money as there are 4 guests, instead of 2 guests who I plan on meeting :thumbup:

Hey guys this is my fist Con and im really looking forward to it. Just wondering how much you guys usually take with you for spending money for these events. Iv already paid for my flights and accomodation. So i just need to take money for food and drink and i plan to spend all that i have left on autographs and the stuff they sell on the stalls.

So far iv managed to save £550 and plan to get another £250 together before i leave. I hope this will be enough for my impulse spending haha. :D

I pre buy my photo shoots on the SM website x I dont have a limit x I just keep buying til I run out of money then whatever money I have near to the Con is mine to spend on the dealers room :lol: at the moment I have Christopher Lloyd, Lea Thompson, Shawnee Smith, Mark Sheppard & Karen Gillan. I will buy 2-3 more before the end of June lol x it my 1st time at the LFCC but I have done anime cons (cosplay) x I bring my own food as Im staying at the YHA and they have a communal kitchen I can use x