Just started on Being Human

gemma85

OMG.....why did it take us this long to discover such a gem :D !!!! Bought it for a fiver in tesco's to make sure we were familiar with the only show we hadn't yet seen as regards to the shows RH2 covers and we were blown away!!!!! It is absolutely fantastic, the acting is great, the writing awesome, the effects superb!!!

Needless to say that we are absolutely gutted we missed all three leads at LFCC so would be hoping for at least one for Roadhouse. Pretty please?!

Anyone who is in doubt of this show, check it out!!!!!We watched the whole first series in two days, we are obsessed!!! :YAHOO:;)

I watched an episode randomly the other night.. seems good but i dunno... i think its coz its british i'm not so fond, as bad as that sounds :-/ lol but am going to buy the dvd and see how i get on, hopefully i'll be pleasantly surprised!! :thumbup:

• 3 weeks later...

I watched an episode randomly the other night.. seems good but i dunno... i think its coz its british i'm not so fond, as bad as that sounds :-/ lol but am going to buy the dvd and see how i get on, hopefully i'll be pleasantly surprised!! :smile:

Know what you mean but believe me, definately worth a gander...me & my sis are hooked and can't frickin wait coz series 3 is starting soon!!! WOOP WOOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!