Farscape Guests?

keozen

I am so pleased that Ginny (Hey) will be attending the nxt collectomania and this is the sole reason I will be attending, I was just wondering weather there was any chance of any more Farscape guests attending as the show has recently come to an (at least temporarry) end and there are lots of fans out there (myself included) who feel they wish to see the actors while they can. Anthony Simco would be nice as would Wayne Pygrim, Gigi Edgley, Lani Tupu, David Franklyn, Claudia Black, and of course we all long for someone to bring Ben Browder to the UK! A long shot, and I'll be attending & excited anyway :D but I thought I'd ask :D

KeoZen :D

Ben Browder limits personal apperances so i doubt he would be possible.

Anthony Simcoe (D'argoe) and Wayne Pygrim (Scorpius) would be great guests, another convention organiser recently said they would no longer bring farscape guests to the UK so if collectormania would bring over more farscape guests then I'm sure the farscape fan community would love ya :D

• 2 weeks later...

:D Yeah I think loadsa people would love to see Gigi, me definatley. I'd definatly come 2 C4 if Anthony Simcoe, Wayne Pygrim, Gigi Edgley were commin. Or even one of them! I know an entire shipload of Farscape fans that would too (I'm in toutch with the Farscape UK net community). We're ALL looking for a convention group that is willing to get Farscape guests after the recent news from another group stopping it's support of our fandom.

Yey, Bring on C4 wiv Farscape Guests Plz :vader:

:D KeoZen :pyth: