Virtual Queing

salogel42

I understand your problem, but it seems now the majority of people want an autograph, I know thats why I'm going. Its a shame, for you but I dont know a way around it. I dont want to, and wont spend a lot of time with guests, because a) I dont have anything interesting to say and :blush: if Im quick more people can get in. If everyone was speedy maybe it would help, but I dont know of a way around your problem, other than you queuing like everyone else.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Obviously even getting Showmasters to concider an idea such as that earlier proposed for people who wis to have photos to have tickets which would allow them in at a certain time later in the day is like banging your head against a brick wall!

NO, explaining to people the need to recoup costs, pay the talent and keep some money for Showmasters (either as pay for themselves or as collateral for a future show) is like banging your head against a brick wall!!!

I cant believe anyone seriously would expect £5/£10 entry fee to be enough to go in and meet all of the actors and get a photo with each without purchasing a single autograph from any of them. You are paying to get in which is why its called an "ENTRY FEE" its not called "CHANCE TO GO IN AND MEET EVERY GUEST FOR £5 FEE"

I'm guessing the reason this place has an entry fee is because it has cost Showmasters a good deal of money to book. I'm guessing here but I would suspect the signers only get a proportion of the autograph money they sell as opposed to a portion of the entry fees.

Like if I pay £5 and only go to meet John Rhys Davies does he alone get say 10% of that money on commission? If someone goes to meet 10 different people do they get 1% each? How would showmasters know exactly who was there to see who and how to split the commissions between the guests? Solution-DONT! Give the actors a cut from the number of autographs they sell

Anyone know if I'm right or wrong here? I think it would silence a lot of malcontents if it emerged that paying an entry fee did nothing to assist getting the actors over here and therefore doesn't entitle you to a photo. i think its great that showmasters even entertain the idea of letting you get one for free if nothing else is happening at the time. They sure as hell don't have to offer that luxury!

Obviously even getting Showmasters to concider an idea such as that earlier proposed for people who wis to have photos to have tickets which would allow them in at a certain time later in the day is like banging your head against a brick wall!

NO, explaining to people the need to recoup costs, pay the talent and keep some money for Showmasters (either as pay for themselves or as collateral for a future show) is like banging your head against a brick wall!!!

I cant believe anyone seriously would expect £5/£10 entry fee to be enough to go in and meet all of the actors and get a photo with each without purchasing a single autograph from any of them. You are paying to get in which is why its called an "ENTRY FEE" its not called "CHANCE TO GO IN AND MEET EVERY GUEST FOR £5 FEE"

I'm guessing the reason this place has an entry fee is because it has cost Showmasters a good deal of money to book. I'm guessing here but I would suspect the signers only get a proportion of the autograph money they sell as opposed to a portion of the entry fees.

Like if I pay £5 and only go to meet John Rhys Davies does he alone get say 10% of that money on commission? If someone goes to meet 10 different people do they get 1% each? How would showmasters know exactly who was there to see who and how to split the commissions between the guests? Solution-DONT! Give the actors a cut from the number of autographs they sell

Anyone know if I'm right or wrong here? I think it would silence a lot of malcontents if it emerged that paying an entry fee did nothing to assist getting the actors over here and therefore doesn't entitle you to a photo. i think its great that showmasters even entertain the idea of letting you get one for free if nothing else is happening at the time. They sure as hell don't have to offer that luxury!

I agree, I think the £10 entry fee is just to cover the cost of Wembley Exhibition centre, that must cost a bomb, so say you are getting in for free, you expect the actors then to turn up for the fun of it and sign/pose for photos for free?

I've never had to get tickets to meet people before. How does this all work and where do you get these tickets from anyway? Do you have to pay for these tickets and then pay again for an actual autograph? Can you get them when you pay the entry fee?

Help us out will ya. :yoda:

This is all covered in the FAQ section mate but to save you time, Virtual Queuing is used when the guest is quite popular, otherwise you just queue up like normal.

With Virtual Queuing you go to where the guest will be and there will be a stewart handing out the tickets, if the guest is very popular you may have to queue to get a ticket. You dont pay for the ticket, it just gives you a place in the queue, when it is your turn you queue up, your ticket will be taken and either halfway down the queue or at the guests table there will be a selection of photos and that is where to pay.