Massive Thanks

ghostlydreamer

Everyone was fantastic but I really have to say a massive personal thank you to some people out there (you know who you all are!) I brought my little girl along to the Con and everyone was so kind and helpful. Be it Crew, Guests or Attendees. I hope any of you who helped me when I was pushing my buggy one handed or with my foot in queues, offering to hold her or holding my stuff will see this thank you :).

There were some great members of staff who helped during the photo shoots (especially the kind lady who helped me out with my Charlie photo sorry I dont know your name.) The guests were just fantastic, she had photos with Gil, Charlie, Chaske and Leah and they were so lovely and kind! I know my daughter wont remember any of this but I have the wonderful memories I will treasure for life, Thank you all so much! x x

Yes I did get it thank you <_< I was scouring the photos trying to check if I had missed one. There was a little niggling voice in my head saying I was sure the photographer took one more!

I have decided that if I do attend ET5 then Kiara will be staying behind, although it was great seeing the guests reacting to her it was so stressful. It was crew members like you that made the experience less chaotic and more amazing :) thank you again!

Edited by Ghost

Everyone was fantastic but I really have to say a massive personal thank you to some people out there (you know who you all are!) I brought my little girl along to the Con and everyone was so kind and helpful. Be it Crew, Guests or Attendees. I hope any of you who helped me when I was pushing my buggy one handed or with my foot in queues, offering to hold her or holding my stuff will see this thank you :).

There were some great members of staff who helped during the photo shoots (especially the kind lady who helped me out with my Charlie photo sorry I dont know your name.) The guests were just fantastic, she had photos with Gil, Charlie, Chaske and Leah and they were so lovely and kind! I know my daughter wont remember any of this but I have the wonderful memories I will treasure for life, Thank you all so much! x x

Are you the lady who's baby wore the top Facinelli Babinelli?

I have decided that if I do attend ET5 then Kiara will be staying behind, although it was great seeing the guests reacting to her it was so stressful. It was crew members like you that made the experience less chaotic and more amazing :) thank you again!

I second this for ET6! If I do attend I shall be leaving my two behind. I was the pregnant woman who was walking around with her partner and son in a red/black push chair and baby in a Team edward baby grow. Think we cossed paths at a few points.

I would also like to say thanks to the staff who were all extremely helpful, and again the guests were great with Xander.

However there was one attendee who was very rude, when we were in the queue for registration she came and stood in between my partner and I - he had Xander in his arms who was crying his eyes out, my arms were loaded with things, and as anyone who saw me knows I am very obviously pregnant - However this womans lovely comment when I asked her "excuse me, Please can my partner just get through to pass me my baby" (who was still distraught) "A pushchair has wheels you know" then stormed off muttering under her breath!

How utterly ignorant and rude, I was actually left shaking as it annoyed me so much. He was not even in the pushchair! we were not asking the push chair to be moved, it was not in the way of getting to my son. We just politely said excuse me!

Not a massive events / SM issue, and as I said, the crew were great - but I did feel I had to mention it, in case maybe that woman comes on here, next time she can think twice before being rude for no reason, especially around a little baby.

One suggestion I do have

At times there were lots of people queuing on the disabled/pushchair ramp waiting for photos - would probably be a good idea to keep this clear. Several times my partner and I had to lift the pushchair (which is rather heavy) up the stairs with my son in it, and with me being pregnant I shouldn't of really been doing that.

A few times some crew members or nice people did offer to help, but there were plenty of times when people just stood and watched. I can only imagine what it would of been like for anyone in a wheelchair passing through at that time.

Yes, for ET6, my son and daughter will be staying with nanny or daddy I think :thumbup:

Edited by Lucretia Cullen

Yes I remembered seeing you :) I kept having people asking me if I had the little boy with the Edward T-shirt on and I had to keep saying no I am the one with the little girl with the Peter T-shirt on xD

The one thing that really annoyed me was how there was a ramp on one side of that corridor but not the other! I had to keep walking the loooooong way to get to the signing hall. And as you said although there were people happy to help there were also people who just stood and watched you struggle.

Oh yay! sooooooooooo cute! I was with Leah on Sunday. I loved that babygro/top :P

Oh I thought I recoginsed you in your pictures! The signing was Kiara's 3rd meeting with Leah :) (Once for the photo and once in the lifts.) All of us Appinelli's had a t-shirt that said Facinelli's Appinelli's so it was only fitting she had her own mini version :o (especially since Peter congratulated me on my pregnancy at LFCC when he was there!) I think Kiara managed to work her charms on everyone she met :D