GROUP G!

krisieeh

• Moderators

Hey guys! Who's in Group G then?

I'm gonna go ahead and call this Group "G for Greene.." Because well, whether you know me or not, I'm kinda in love with Ashley Greene!

So come on, introduce yourself! I want your name, your favourite character/s and a random fact about you!

I'm Christina (also known as krisieeh), I love Alice Cullen, and I run a Team Greene account on Twitter (@_teamgreene) and I also set up and run the ET Events on facebook (currently ET4 and ET5) which many of you have have responded to and posted on.

:D

Woop woop!!! Group g!!! Hiim chloe and I'm 15. I think I ma) be one of the youngest in this group. I lovvvvvvvvvvvve jasper also, although being obssessed with all things twilight, vampires suck is the funniest movie I've ever seen. :)

Edited by WishingPixie

Hello everybody!

I'm Antonella (Anto21 on the forum)and I come from Italy. I was at Twiprom in London and I had a lot of fun, so I decided to be at ET4. My pass is silver 118.

It's difficult to say who is my fav character ...mmh I love all the Cullen....

ps I'm not writing my age, I'm probably the oldest here :rolleyes:

Ooo :) I'm getting excited now. I have the week off work so its all about getting any last minute things :) where is everyone staying?? I'm at the hilton.

Ooo :) I'm getting excited now. I have the week off work so its all about getting any last minute things :) where is everyone staying?? I'm at the hilton.

Helllloooo! I'm silver 84! :D

I'm Tina, 25. This is my second ET con, I went to ET3, on my own. But this time i've converted yet another person into Twilight obsession, who is coming with me and this will be her first con. We are staying at the Hilton and intend to have an EPIC drunken weekend unsupervised by husbands and in my case, children too!

Woop Woop :D

Can't wait to meet you all, have been talking to some of you loads, Jenny on books and Christina on twitter and FB. See you on Friday

Hey!

I'm Emma, me and my friend Sarah are both in Group G. I went to ET1,2 and Twiproms. Sarah has only been to Twiproms so it's her first big convention (be warned she is violent when excitable!)

We're both staying at the Hilton on Thurs-Mon, going swimming Thurs night if anyone wants to join us ^^

• Moderators

Helllloooo! I'm silver 84! :D

I'm Tina, 25. This is my second ET con, I went to ET3, on my own. But this time i've converted yet another person into Twilight obsession, who is coming with me and this will be her first con. We are staying at the Hilton and intend to have an EPIC drunken weekend unsupervised by husbands and in my case, children too!

Woop Woop :D

Can't wait to meet you all, have been talking to some of you loads, Jenny on books and Christina on twitter and FB. See you on Friday

NOOO WAY! We're in the same group! That's exciting! Haha! Will have to make sure I come say hi! :D

The time has gone so quickly.

My friend also has a standard ticket and although I've told her I will sit with her in the talks she is insisting that I sit in the silver section so that I can get a good view! lol, But you can always come and hang with us Jenny we don't mind! s long as we don't scare you too much :D

And just added you on FB too Jenny, hope you don't mind.

Edited by twihard1