GHOSTWATCH and ghost watching

Indiana

BTW really enjoying everyones stories of the unexplained really chilling stuff!!

Anyone got any more??

I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry I just so could not resist that!!!!!!!!! - I don't really, well I do, but thats unually on a morning LOL

They're not dead, they're just from the forum members insomniacs society.

Obi-Wan :D

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BTW really enjoying everyones stories of the unexplained really chilling stuff!!

Anyone got any more??

Sorry I just so could not resist that!!!!!!!!! - I don't really, well I do, but thats unually on a morning LOL

:D:D most mornings I look like the dead, and afternoons and evenings!!! :lol:

Anyone got any more??

They're not dead, they're just from the forum members insomniacs society.

Obi-Wan :blink:

LOL see i always knew there was zombies round here!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG I remember watching Ghostwatch, it scared the s*** out of me!!!LOL

I have also watched Most Haunted including the live shows. Only once on the webcams though coz it freaked me out. I am sooo glad i didnt see anything coz i think i may have had a heart attack!!!!!!!!!!

hahahahahahha :wub: i remember that!! u rang to the other side of the room and screamed........... it was soooooooo funny !!! LMAO!!! :wub::lol::o

Just to remind those with cable that this weekend is ghost watching weekend on living tv and www.livingtv.co.uk for Most Haunted Live. I suggest that those interested swap msn/yahoo/whatever else details and watch it on the web to see if you can spot anything. Report any sightings here please.

I doubt I can join in this time, but I'll be there in spirit.....

Obi-Wan :blink:

I have a couple stories...

The first one made the front page of our local paper, there had been reports of drivers seeing headlights of a car coming towards them, coming down the wrong way on the A3 near Guildford. This was late in the evening, when the police went to investigate the next morning they found a car in a ditch near where people had reported seeing the lights. Nothing wrong there you think, but after the rescue operation and talking to doctors and matching it up with missing people claims they realised that the car had been sitting in that ditch for about 6 months!

Secondly was when I was at school about 9 or 10 me and my friend were doing a plan of the school and we had to go and measure all the buildings on site. We went up to the top of the playing fields where there were the old hut buildings.

We started measuring them with our metre sticks and as I walked round the corner I saw a white misty figure satnding at the top of the stairs. I could make him out quite clearly, he had a top hat and a smart dinner jacket with tails and looked like he was from the past. As I stood there my friend came round and she stopped and said can you see that? That made it worse as I though it might be my imagination, we ran!!!

My mum even told the teachers what I'd seen thinking they would tell me not to be silly but they said 'Oh yes she probably did see something, quite a lot of the teachers have here!!' She only told me that a few years ago!

Just to remind those with cable that this weekend is ghost watching weekend on living tv and www.livingtv.co.uk for Most Haunted Live. I suggest that those interested swap msn/yahoo/whatever else details and watch it on the web to see if you can spot anything. Report any sightings here please.

I doubt I can join in this time, but I'll be there in spirit.....

Obi-Wan :D

im watching that!!! i cant wait!! :D