Sold out!? - Question for Jola

Lola__

The other day there were only 29 tickets available and now today there has been another 100 added so there is 126 left!! Is this a mistake or are massive events adding more??

The reason I ask is I had to rush last week to buy mine due to the numbers being so low and with todays numbers I could have waited.

• Showmasters Admin

I'm sorry for this misunderstanding but there has been no official announcement as to the level of the tickets for ET4, and so this has purely come from people checking the online shop.

As we've explained before this method of checking is very rarely right.

ME have never stated that the number of tickets left on the shop is the definitive number left. This is because things do happen. Orders are rejected due to none payment, not all tickets are added to start with due to a miscalculation or due to tickets being held back for promotional use etc.

Also as we've said before we ask people NOT to check the online shop themselves as it can cause issues for ME and other attendees.

It has happened where people have added all of the tickets to their cart and this has been cached in the shop, so even though they have cancelled the order, the tickets have remained in that cart. Then when someone else tries to buy a ticket, the tickets show as sold out and they can't order one.

Someone from ME will make an official announcement once the tickets get to a very low status. Please do NOT check the shop yourself.

Thanks,

Stuart.