Have you seen this .......

Emily

hi,

i have just been given a couple of these CD's :

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...gory=35033&rd=1

i think it is great but i obviously don't need two so check this out if you are interested. i just thought i'd let you guys know, as i know that you liked some of the tracks & it's not available in the UK.

em ;)

Ah wow!! Great thanks!! :D I'm gonna place a bid!! :D Right I've placed my bid! Ack! 6 days :vader: LoL! It's ok! cheers for telling us!!

Love 'n' Hugs,

Helen xXx :angry: *hobbits* ;)

Sure, Helen: Buy Pandemoniumfromamerica Here... for $10!

I don't believe they're going for 22 quid on ebay! I must remember to buy a few from the studio and auction them off :wub:

By the way, there's also some cool pics on that link I just gave you, of them recording the CD.

And if you think that's high for Lij's voice, check out this! :lol: Makes me laugh so much.

Lots of love, Kilteus xxxxx :wub:

I don't believe they're going for 22 quid on ebay! I must remember to buy a few from the studio and auction them off :D

By the way, there's also some cool pics on that link I just gave you, of them recording the CD.

And if you think that's high for Lij's voice, check out this!  :D  Makes me laugh so much.

Lots of love, Kilteus xxxxx :D

Oooah thanks ya very much! I'm gonna order a copy! Is there any P+P or customs to pay? $10 is really cheap! Look foward to listening to it! :D Btw that link doesn't work! I tried downloading it a while ago, but it keeps messing up!! :P

Love 'n' Hugs,

Helen Hobbit Feet xXx :D *hobbits* :D

Edited by Frodos_Girl

I don't believe they're going for 22 quid on ebay! I must remember to buy a few from the studio and auction them off :D

And if you think that's high for Lij's voice, check out this!  :D  Makes me laugh so much.

Lots of love, Kilteus xxxxx :D

Oooah thanks ya very much! I'm gonna order a copy! Is there any P+P or customs to pay? $10 is really cheap! Look foward to listening to it! :D Btw that link doesn't work! I tried downloading it a while ago, but it keeps messing up!! :P

Love 'n' Hugs,

Helen Hobbit Feet xXx :D *hobbits* :D

You're welcome! There is some p&p (no customs though), I can't remember exactly how much but it's not much more than $5 and I know it worked out as less than £10 per CD when converted, including p&p.

Which link didn't work? If it's the Elijah sqeaky voice one, you click and it seems like it's not working cos nothing happens straight away, but really it's just taking AGES to load cos it's quite a long video clip. :D

Kilteus xxxxx :D

I don't believe they're going for 22 quid on ebay! I must remember to buy a few from the studio and auction them off :(

Lots of love, Kilteus xxxxx :(

Oooah thanks ya very much! I'm gonna order a copy! Is there any P+P or customs to pay? $10 is really cheap! Look foward to listening to it! :( Btw that link doesn't work! I tried downloading it a while ago, but it keeps messing up!! :D

Love 'n' Hugs,

Helen Hobbit Feet xXx :( *hobbits* :(

You're welcome! There is some p&p (no customs though), I can't remember exactly how much but it's not much more than $5 and I know it worked out as less than £10 per CD when converted, including p&p.

Which link didn't work? If it's the Elijah sqeaky voice one, you click and it seems like it's not working cos nothing happens straight away, but really it's just taking AGES to load cos it's quite a long video clip. :(

Kilteus xxxxx :(

It keeps saying the age cannot be found! Ah well I'll have a mooch around tomorrow! I'm off to beddy bies! Got boring work experience again tomorrow! *sigh* Take Care! Navaer Mellons! xXx

Love 'n' Hugs,

Helen Hobbit Feet xXx

Nighty nights Helen! Me off to bed too.

By the way, here's a link to the page with the link on, if you get that. It's about the 20th one down, entitled "elijah on saturday night live - boy's choir". I must've typed the other link in wrong. :D

Lots of love,

Kilteus xxxxx :D

hi,

i have just been given a couple of these CD's :

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...gory=35033&rd=1

i think it is great but i obviously don't need two so check this out if you are interested. i just thought i'd let you guys know, as i know that you liked some of the tracks & it's not available in the UK.

em :D

Hehehe I got a confession to make, it was me that won it.

Should have checked this thread out earlier, but not to worry, at least i got me a copy now and for that i am well chuffed!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry if I oubidded anyone!!!!!!!!

Vamps

xXx

Thanx I orderd me 2 one for me and one for my sister. It was 6$ postage and 3$ for subsequent cds so I payed 29$ in total making it 14.5$ each, that must be about a tenna each *jumps round room*

:lol:

it came!! Saturday 14th woo!!

That means it only took 6 days! :P

It is realy good, Ive listened to it about 10 times now already. Thanx for telling us about it, I would not have known otherwise.

:D:wub::wub: