More Farscape People Please

jvd737

Any chance we can have more of the Farscape people at London...it would be so great to have had the main cast divided up between LFCC and Collectormania London this year...It's such a great show and would love to meet them all....pleeeeeeese!!!

a lot of the Farscape people appear to be managed by the same company so it's probably quite easy to get them ..... but do you really want a whole bunch to appear at the one convention? ....... think of your poor wallet !!!

....also having too many people from the one show reduces the number and variety of people from other shows

a lot of the Farscape people appear to be managed by the same company so it's probably quite easy to get them ..... but do you really want a whole bunch to appear at the one convention? ....... think of your poor wallet !!!

One show, please....some of us find it very hard to get weekends off work :pyth:

....also having too many people from the one show reduces the number and variety of people from other shows

Don't begrudge us this treat... Farscape is 11 years old this year, and we have very rarely got more than one guest. Besides there are a slew of Stormtroopers and Dart players going. We are hardly limiting the space.

Please, please, please, SM, try to get Raelee

Edited by SikozuShanu

Very happy Gigi is going as well, shes Gigi who would'nt be! But id also like to see more farscape actors at the convention in london olympia, really selfish of me i know but i missed out on farscape when i was young and now have fallen in love with it and it would be amazing really amazing if we could get people like Ben Browder and Claudia Black especially as you guys have had them before shame i missed the last one with them but money killed me :WINCE: Scorpius would be awesome as well!!! What would top it off is if you could them to do not only single photoshoots but as a group as well :)

But at the end of it all i have to leave it in your hands!

Sherlock

Hehehe or you could run a farscape/stargate convention (aka Clash of two universes?)

• 1 month later...

I'm so sad Gigi's cancelled now but I'm all for ANY Farscape people.

I met Virgina Hey last year at another con and she is so lovely (and GORGEOUS in person).

Claudia Karvan who played Natira for a very popular 3 ep arc would be very popular with most fans, I'm sure. :-)