Stalls at LFCC

Coma

Hey everyone,

Last year I attended Collectormania in London purely to meet a guest and had no idea what else to expect. I was surprised by everything that was for sale, I had no idea there would be such a range of stalls and dealers selling so many different collectibles, it was awesome :D

So, it may seem a silly question, but I just basically want to know if the LFCC is the same as Collectormania in relation to what is for sale? I figure perhaps Collectormania may have more of an emphasis on... collecting, as opposed to a Comic Con.

I plan to go this Saturday but not to meet any guests, I just wanted to see what the sellers had on their stalls. I'm hoping it'll be along the same lines.

Any thoughts? Thanks!

The stalls are pretty much the same really :D

Wow, fast response, thanks! I figured they would be, but I just had a little doubt because of the whole COLLECTOR-mania aspect. I didn't want to go and be disappointed!

• Moderators

The stalls are pretty much the same really :D

Wow, fast response, thanks! I figured they would be, but I just had a little doubt because of the whole COLLECTOR-mania aspect. I didn't want to go and be disappointed!

I'm sure you will find lots to buy lol :D

Hello!

We posted a message saying we will be one of the stallholders attending LFACC and our posting has disappeared!

Can anyone explain, please?

Terry & Sue - Quadbod

Edited by quadbod

Well, thank you for your prompt reply!

As stallholders, we pay Showmasters to let us attend the event.

Surely, it's in everyone's interests to encourage participation in the forum and contribute towards the success of the event. Stallholders are an important part of the event and it seems like a negative move to discourage us from making contact with our customers via this interactive forum!

We had already received a positive response to our original posting before it was removed, so at least one forum member will be pleased to see us!

Best wishes,

Terry & Sue - Quadbod

• Moderators

I'm sorry if this is disappointing to you, however we have taken this stance with other dealers in the past, and so it needs to be carried through.

If it's something you feel needs discussing then I would suggest contacting Showmasters directly either through email/phone, or at the event itself :D

I can see where you are coming from and understand your disappointment. But I have to enforce the rules set by Showmasters, and those say what I have posted above.

If you want to, please e-mail your comments to Showmasters at info@showmastersonline.com.

Rule have changed in the past, maybe they will get adjusted again at some point in the future.

The idea of a dealer section has already been brought up several times in the past, maybe it will be implemented one day.

EDIT: Are we off synch today, David? No double post yet. :D

Edited by Queen_Sindel

Thank you both for your reasonable replies.

I genuinely thought it would be acceptable for me to respond to the topic which had, after all, been initiated by a forum member who wanted information about dealers attending the event.

A Stallholders Section in the Forum sounds like a good idea to me.

I hope someone from Showmasters picks that up.

Still looking forward to meeting Forum members at the weekend.

Best wishes,

Terry & Sue - Quadbod