Meet up for drinks after the saturday con?

YAY! Good to see you in virtual world Marcus. Most def when you come to London next year/time let us know and we can try arrange to meet again! Hope you managed to get all you needed to on the Sunday.

P.S. I did get Jeff Goldblum and Mercedes that night.

Oh mate that's EXCELLENT. I'm well chuffed for you. Did you have to wait for long? How was Jeff? was he in good spirits? Cool that you got Mercedes too-loved her in The Fisher King.....

.... and trust you to spot him in Kristanna Loken's qeue :P

Thankoo :thumbup:

By the time I left you guys and managed to find the place I was there for about two and a half hours.

When Jeff came out he was completely overwhelmed and the "mob" yeah, NEVER try doing that on a Saturday night. We were told he would only sign one thing.

I would like to meet him with a much more quiet crowd but yep he was in very good Spirits.

Mercedes was also cool with signing as well.

Yep, trust me :D Before the shoot I went to the mens to freshen up put a bit of gel on etc etc. Wanted to look my best for her *smiles a boyish grin*

However, if someone (not me cos I have no idea how to start a group, add pics etc) did start one up for next years event, then perhaps a group meet up can be arranged on there.

Just a small suggestion.

Yeah that would be cool! I must admit I did do it last minute which didn't help. It was just a thought a few days before then convention.

To my ignorance I often forget that people really do come from a good distance into London, so it would be nice if we'd have a meet up to get familiar with faces etc. Makes the whole experience a lot more fun than it already is.

I was quite impressed that you managed to produce a suit jacket, shirt and tie, and an FBI ID from somewhere for your William B Davis picture, lol.

LOL! Yesterday I came up with two friends by car so I bought up a flask of coffee and my F.B.I. attire.

We made about four trips back to the car one was to ditch my Leather Jacket and to get the suit jacket shirt and tie plus FBI attire out of the boot of the car then down some coffee. And then come back to the car to change back into my leather jacket.