EasyHotel Earls Court

Hey!

Just wondering, it's my first time staying in the Easy Hotel in Earls Court, and I don't know: is breakfast usually included in the price? Is there even a breakfast in this kind of hotel? Thought some of you guys might have stayed there before :)

And if there's no breakfast, where would you advise me to go to? I know there's a Starbucks not far away, but it can be quite expensive... And I really need to eat before I go crewing :blink:

Thanks guys!

Hey!

Just wondering, it's my first time staying in the Easy Hotel in Earls Court, and I don't know: is breakfast usually included in the price? Is there even a breakfast in this kind of hotel? Thought some of you guys might have stayed there before :)

And if there's no breakfast, where would you advise me to go to? I know there's a Starbucks not far away, but it can be quite expensive... And I really need to eat before I go crewing :blink:

Thanks guys!

Hiya

I stayed there last year, and no, they don’t do breakfast there. I do remember passing a McDonalds on the way in, so you can get your Bagel or Muffin or something.

And a word of warning, the bathroom is very loud (as in bright orange coloured), so don’t do what I did last year and get myself totally hammered and wonder why you feel worse in the bathroom than you do in bed!!

Hey!

And if there's no breakfast, where would you advise me to go to? I know there's a Starbucks not far away, but it can be quite expensive... And I really need to eat before I go crewing :D

Thanks guys!

Hiya

I stayed there last year, and no, they don’t do breakfast there. I do remember passing a McDonalds on the way in, so you can get your Bagel or Muffin or something.

And a word of warning, the bathroom is very loud (as in bright orange coloured), so don’t do what I did last year and get myself totally hammered and wonder why you feel worse in the bathroom than you do in bed!!

Thanks for the advise, whether it is for a McDonalds breakfast, or for the loud room :P