Guest cancellation - Bill Sienkiewicz

I remember speaking to someone at the convention last year (my first con ever) how many comic guests they usually have. The guy said not many and I asked why is it in the title?

After a moment to think he just said "I don't know really"

Not a very good sign really.

Last years con had 3 artists I really wanted to meet, Casey Coller, Phil Jiminez and Arthur Suydam as well as some others, This year there has been 1 writer and 1 artist and 1 of these has already cancelled. In all honesty I'm actually waiting for Rucka to cancel :lol:

I remember speaking to someone at the convention last year (my first con ever) how many comic guests they usually have. The guy said not many and I asked why is it in the title?

After a moment to think he just said "I don't know really"

Not a very good sign really.

Last years con had 3 artists I really wanted to meet, Casey Coller, Phil Jiminez and Arthur Suydam as well as some others, This year there has been 1 writer and 1 artist and 1 of these has already cancelled. In all honesty I'm actually waiting for Rucka to cancel :lol:

Noooooooooo!

Don't jinx us now!! :D

I just checked the main page and he was there on the cancellations for me! Right next to Dennis Dun.

weird. maybe the page just didn't load properly (there was just the first 5, and not the 3 below. optimism gets the better of me once more... bah)