My Day at Collectorsmania 2:

Adam

Hello People!

I am just gonna tell you guys about my day last year at Collectorsmania 2, and maybe you guys can write what happend when you were there aswell...

I left home with my Dad at about 7.00am on the Saturday, we live in Oxford so we had about a hours drive up to the Mk:Centre, when we got the the Mk:Center it was all just opening we drove around and around trying to find the place where Collectorsmania was on, after about 10minutes of driving around the Mk:Centre, with no one to help as it was so quite.

I then needing to have a wazz, so we stoped in this random car pace, which was just one row facing a large door entrance, we went inside and as we turned there was the sign and the tables where they were going to be signing (Jerome Blake/ Tim Rose side of the hall) We went to the toilet and as we returned there was about 20 people sat around the side of the entrance where Anthony Head and Ray Park was going to be signing, we got into the line for Anthony Head which was forming, 9.00 came after 5minutes of standing, we turned to look at the line we were in to see hundreds of people waiting with us, About 9.01 CollectorsMania was open, The opened the enterance for the autograph lines, there was only 30 people aloud to enter the Anthony Head line at a time, and we were the very last people in the first batch to go in!

We waited about 10 minutes to see so guests walk through the main entrances like Sala Baker, and Micheal Berryman, Then Rutger Hauer i think came first to start signing in the big guest part, then Jeremy Bullo0ck and Temeura Morrison (I can remember he was very small) and Then Anthony Head, he came in a leather Jacket chewing gum, on his phone, after waiting about 20minutes in the line we got there, I girl in front of us was talking to him for a while as she broke down crying, she was really sweet and Anthony Head was really good with her, If shes a member on here say hi to me!

When it was turn to meet him he asked my name and i Said Adam, and he signed it and i said thanks, and me and my dad went to the other lines to get a little ticket so we knew when to come back.

After 5 minutes of blowing the autograph dry i went back to Temeura Morrisons line, i lined up for about 10minutes, he was the person who i was looking forward to the most, the people in front got him to sign a helmet of Jango and Tem put it on and starting sticking his fingers up playing around, it was my turn and he signed the autograph picture i just brought off the guy sat next to him, he signed it first and then asked my name, i said please could you leave it like that without my name, he said sure and i asked for a photo and he stood up and my dad took a photo of us, he shook my hand and winked at me!

By this time Ray Park had only just turned up, so me and my dad had a long wait since we were ticket number 64 for him, so we went to a cafe for an hour and then we came back, and waited in the line to meet him. When i go to the front i got the picture for him to sign from the lady sat next to him, he shook my hand first and then signed it, i said just sign it with your name and Dath Maul under it, he said something which i did not catch but i just said yes and siad thanks, and i went.

We looked around for about spending over £200 on stuff, over all it has to be the best ever signing i have been to to...Ever!!! :D

I looked over it and have seen tones of spelling errors, thats because i was playing my music really loud when i typed it out, and was hitting the keys on the keyboard to the beat of the music, lol.

Hi Stu here (aka - the bountyhunter from Demon toys)

I come from Essex and got there very early, i was sitting in the car park at 7am ! i thought i might get stuck in traffic, but oh well, better early than not at all !

Anyway, i thought that the event was very good, i bought some cool stuff (a little on the high price side from some dealers) but what i mainly came for was Autographs from my fav stars, they were all nice, signed all my stuff and photo's from them as i wanted and took time for a short chat and a piccy !

The only complaints i have have is that i had to pee in a bush before the centre opened cos the loo's were shut, but that was the MK Centre's fault not Showmasters. And that the cyberman was cool walking about and letting people take photo's but have more of them, maybe a stormtrooper or 2 or a few others, my son loved haveing his pic taken with cyberman, it's a little distraction for kids and a good photo op !

I will be there all 4 days this year and looking forward to it !!

Stu

Hello People!

I am just gonna tell you guys about my day last year at Collectorsmania 2, and maybe you guys can write what happend when you were there aswell...

I left home with my Dad at about 7.00am on the Saturday, we live in Oxford so we had about a hours drive up to the Mk:Centre, when we got the the Mk:Center it was all just opening we drove around and around trying to find the place where Collectorsmania was on, after about 10minutes of driving around the Mk:Centre, with no one to help as it was so quite.

I then needing to have a wazz, so we stoped in this random car pace, which was just one row facing a large door entrance, we went inside and as we turned there was the sign and the tables where they were going to be signing (Jerome Blake/ Tim Rose side of the hall) We went to the toilet and as we returned there was about 20 people sat around the side of the entrance where Anthony Head and Ray Park was going to be signing, we got into the line for Anthony Head which was forming, 9.00 came after 5minutes of standing, we turned to look at the line we were in to see hundreds of people waiting with us, About 9.01 CollectorsMania was open, The opened the enterance for the autograph lines, there was only 30 people aloud to enter the Anthony Head line at a time, and we were the very last people in the first batch to go in!

We waited about 10 minutes to see so guests walk through the main entrances like Sala Baker, and Micheal Berryman, Then Rutger Hauer i think came first to start signing in the big guest part, then Jeremy Bullo0ck and Temeura Morrison (I can remember he was very small) and Then Anthony Head, he came in a leather Jacket chewing gum, on his phone, after waiting about 20minutes in the line we got there, I girl in front of us was talking to him for a while as she broke down crying, she was really sweet and Anthony Head was really good with her, If shes a member on here say hi to me!

When it was turn to meet him he asked my name and i Said Adam, and he signed it and i said thanks, and me and my dad went to the other lines to get a little ticket so we knew when to come back.

After 5 minutes of blowing the autograph dry i went back to Temeura Morrisons line, i lined up for about 10minutes, he was the person who i was looking forward to the most, the people in front got him to sign a helmet of Jango and Tem put it on and starting sticking his fingers up playing around, it was my turn and he signed the autograph picture i just brought off the guy sat next to him, he signed it first and then asked my name, i said please could you leave it like that without my name, he said sure and i asked for a photo and he stood up and my dad took a photo of us, he shook my hand and winked at me!

By this time Ray Park had only just turned up, so me and my dad had a long wait since we were ticket number 64 for him, so we went to a cafe for an hour and then we came back, and waited in the line to meet him. When i go to the front i got the picture for him to sign from the lady sat next to him, he shook my hand first and then signed it, i said just sign it with your name and Dath Maul under it, he said something which i did not catch but i just said yes and siad thanks, and i went.

We looked around for about spending over £200 on stuff, over all it has to be the best ever signing i have been to to...Ever!!! :D

How much was it to get autographs (do you have to bring your own pictures-how much money did it cost to get autographs?) :D:D and do you know what time Tom Felton will be there on May 2nd or is it May 3rd?

• Showmasters Admin

Hi there,

Autographs range in price between £10 and £15 depending upon the guest. All guests have a selection of photo's you can choose from, and the price of the photo is included within the autograph price.

Tom Felton will be at the event on Saturday 3rd May, from shortly after we open at 9am until 6pm. Please bear in mind though, he is only attending for 1 day, and he is sure to be very popular, so the earlier you get there the better!

I'm pleased that people had a good time at C2 last year. Our aim is to make the events better and better and we really appreciate the support we receive from the public. Thankyou.

Mark

The Mk:Centre does not open until 9.00 i think so people can around that but then all other people came later into the day where they got a ticket to meet the people they wanted

lol, im not coming from that far, only south east london, prob is im only 14 = no job or nething! lol!

i might be able to get the evtre £15 for a BB auto, but andy serkis is there aswell, ive tried 2 meet him before but he didnt stop, just got in his car n drove off :D I think its unfair making people, who have either :

a) travelled along way or

:D aint got no job e.g me lol!!!

Kaz

xxx

East London ,God that's not far! I'm traveling from Tottenham in North London and it only took like an hour last year. And £10-£15 is not bad for an autograph and remember you will be able to get your photo with the guest for free which for me is better than an autograph! I will be brining along about £180 to the show as I know that I will nead it!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...