Halloween Series Cast members

hollywood03

I love to see some people from the Halloween movies, the guys who played Michael Myers would be great! P.J Soles (Halloween), Danielle Harris (Halloween 4 & 5), Brad Loree (Halloween: Resurrection) I know they do appearances in the States, they would be amazing. Please get some Halloween stars there, we need more horror stars there..... Thanks! :):) :lol:

Thats a great idea

I mean Fangoria did a convention less than a months ago and they had a Friday the 13th reunion line they had almost all the actors and stuntmen who played Jason and loads of the cast, imagine if there was a Halloween reunion at collectormania, wow.

the guy that auctioned it for her said she wanted the fans to have a chance at getting it as the museums have been asking for it. But no one got it :-(

I was there when she finally sold it at the Halloween 25 con in Pasadena last year.

I have contacts with a few Halloween guests and could probably get more.

Obi-Wan :unsure:

Heather Langenkamp would be great, with Freddy all ready there that would be cool. I really wanna see one of the guys that place Leatherface too.... and Kane Hodder who plays Jason too, he let us down alot last time so he owes alot. It would be nice to see him do his performance thing.More horror stars for C5, there are people who are not fans of LOTR coming too u know... (hehe)

MICHAEL MYERS FOR C5!!!

Heather Langenkamp would be great, with Freddy all ready there that would be cool. I really wanna see one of the guys that place Leatherface too.... and Kane Hodder who plays Jason too, he let us down alot last time so he owes alot. It would be nice to see him do his performance thing.More horror stars for C5, there are people who are not fans of LOTR coming too u know... (hehe)

MICHAEL MYERS FOR C5!!!

A friend of mine who played Leatherface in TCM2 is already booked for Comic Con. Bill Johnson.

Obi-Wan :lol:

the guy that auctioned it for her said she wanted the fans to have a chance at getting it as the museums have been asking for it. But no one got it :-(

I was there when she finally sold it at the Halloween 25 con in Pasadena last year.

Obi-Wan :D

Yeah? did a fan get it? How much did it go for? i tihnk it was really cool he wanted it to go to the fans x

As were talking horror No one said John Saxon

Not only Elm ST but enter the dragon to.

WHat abour Skee ulrich or Mathew lilard from scream?

And who ever played that thing from JEEPERS CREEPERS???

What about Hayley JOEL Osment?

Don't forget JS was also in Black Christmas!!! With Margot Kidder and Olivia Hussey...

"Before there was halloween, before there was friday the 13th...... there was BLACK CHRISTMAS"

Obi-Wan :rolleyes:

Who do you have contacts with from the Halloween series?

I really wanted to go to the con in october but couldn't get there, time off work and college ect.... went to Los Angeles in December instead and had a fun time then, we to some of the places where they shot the 1st movie. I really wanna see Brad Loree there. Or in my dreams: Mrs. Jamie Lee Curtis I would so die If I met her!

I would LOVE IT IF heather langenkamp, Lisa wilcox, Danielle Harris were there.

Bill Johnson was alright as leatherface but he was no way better than Gunnar, the only time Leatherface was good in chainsaw 2 was when he was going bezzerk with the chainsaw and that wasnt even Bill in those scenes, all he did was the acting (facial expressions etc)

gunnar is LEATHERFACE!

I would LOVE IT IF heather langenkamp, Lisa wilcox, Danielle Harris were there.

Bill Johnson was alright as leatherface but he was no way better than Gunnar, the only time Leatherface was good in chainsaw 2 was when he was going bezzerk with the chainsaw and that wasnt even Bill in those scenes, all he did was the acting (facial expressions etc)

gunnar is LEATHERFACE!

Lisa Wilcox ("alice") and Danielle Harris would be awesome!!

and well, Heather L goes without saying, huh?

Obi-Wan :angel:

Yeah? did a fan get it? How much did it go for? i tihnk it was really cool he wanted it to go to the fans x

A fan got the suit. How much for, I don't know as I was chatting to PJ Soles at the time, but we saw Danielle take the suit down off the display and sell it to a fan.

Obi-Wan ;)

Who do you have contacts with from the Halloween series?

I really wanted to go to the con in october but couldn't get there, time off work and college ect.... went to Los Angeles in December instead and had a fun time then, we to some of the places where they shot the 1st movie. I really wanna see Brad Loree there. Or in my dreams: Mrs. Jamie Lee Curtis I would so die If I met her!

At the Halloween con I met loads of guests, Bill Johnson and Ken Foree are a couple who have already been to the UK, but I can pretty much get info on anyone who was at the event. (Whether they would be interested in coming to the UK or not is another matter - for example Charles Cyphers (Sheriff Brackett wasn't too bothered about attending a UK con when I asked him if we would ever see him in the UK.) - but there are quite a few who want to come to the UK, Bill Johnson especially.

Obi-Wan ;)

And who ever played that thing from JEEPERS CREEPERS???

I think his name is Jonathon Breck.

Well so far for collectormania horror guests include - Brad Dourif, Robert Englund and Clint Howard, so it is looking good so far ;)

Yep - Jonathan Breck was the Creeper, and he is just starting out on the signing circuit as is Andrew Bryniarski (Leatherface from the new TCM). I have both their autographs thanks to a friend in LA who attended the Fangoria Con in NJ.

A friend of mine who played Leatherface in TCM2 is already booked for Comic Con. Bill Johnson.

And in my opinion he was the best Leatherface!

You should tell him that you think that Bohan, he will be absolutely delighted to hear that. He's a cool guy Bill.