post your pics

timelord81r

• Moderators

Mine was taken later in the day (missed him first time, had to go for the pick-ups, then the pick-ups for Nick were on the same card as the gold groups that got lost so had to have it taken AGAIN) so maybe Malcolm had the exposure settings different.

Mine was taken later in the day (missed him first time, had to go for the pick-ups, then the pick-ups for Nick were on the same card as the gold groups that got lost so had to have it taken AGAIN) so maybe Malcolm had the exposure settings different.

yer i think he did at time quest also, I like the exposure used on yours and most CM shoots. lighter.

i had a great time, awesome event. cant wait until cm16

Nice pictures people. Both of your tops made me chuckle (in a good way). Annoyingly I had something else on yesterday otherwise I would have gone, mainly to meet Graham Cole.

mine came out really deep colours, and even more so when i scanned them, strange, look at the major difference in our nic shoots
Your scanner software probably makes adjustments automatically. Most do by default, which means any original 'issue' may be amplified. This can be resolved with a few simple adjustments in most photo editor software.

sc0014baa9-1copy.jpg

Cushty!