Lost Season 6 - Episode 13

DavidB

• Moderators

Lostfinalseasonverticalposter.jpg

EPISODE 13

The Last Recruit

Notes:

No pre-airing spoilers.

Once the episode has aired in the US then all discussion about the episode is fine.

Also no discussion of any 'next time on..' parts please, as many people don't watch them.

Another excellent episode! The reunions where great, Sun and Jin, Jack and Flocke, Jack and Claire (twice!) was one we've been waiting a loooong time for. The Christian being the smoke monster opens up a couple plot holes like how did Christian appear to Michael on the freighter and Jack's office off island?

I loved the scene with them all boarding the boat and the opening Jack and Locke scene. If I was Claire I would have been a bit worried by Desmond, he's coming off a little creepy in some of the flash sideways. I was hoping he was getting to help Claire remember Charlie though.

The two week break really sucks super mega monkey balls! Realising how much this two week break is going to sting makes me wonder how the hell I'll survive when it finishes FOREVER in four episodes time!!! It's really starting to sink in now... forever

Yes and yes, another good episode and it will be very tough when we reach the end.

I figure as long as it's a good and satisfying ending then it'll be easier to stomach than if it is turns out to be a real cop out poor ending.

I want proper closure otherwise we will be want more and any spin off movies and specials (however unlikely) will mean that the writers maybe didn't do their job properly.

Edited by TonytheCylon