Michael Jayston

Avengers7

How was he?

Has anyone any photos of him.

Am slight ly gutted I could't get a ticket now as I would have enjoyed all the guests that attended.

to be honest i wasnt all that bothered in seeing him, i had to sacrifice his photo for the janet/peter stage talk and similar with his talk, the only time i saw him funny enough was at breakfast, he came and sat with me, i didnt know what to say but quickly he changed his mind seconds later and got up and left for another table, and that cemented my decision to sacrifice him for the other things on at the same time that I wanted.

Similar problem here as well. For me the talk with Peter/Janet was a higher priorty than a photoshoot with Michael. Then the talk with Michael clashed with a photshoot with Colin and a photshoot with Janet. So no photos from me either, sorry.

As for meeting him....there were two signing rooms. Sylvester, Janet, etc were in one room. Ininitally Michael was in the other room with Colin. I went to the Sylvester room first and then joined the one, very long (as in out of the room, around the corner) queue for Colin/Michael. The plan was you see Colin and then move straight on to Michael who was sat next to him. Whilst I was in the queue Michael was moved to the other signing room to help speed up the very slow moving queue. It worked. Except, I came out of the room after meeting Colin, collected the group photoshoot which was at the reg desk and....left the building....completely forgetting to go back to the other signing room for Michael. Doh! :blink:

to be honest i wasnt all that bothered in seeing him, i had to sacrifice his photo for the janet/peter stage talk and similar with his talk, the only time i saw him funny enough was at breakfast, he came and sat with me, i didnt know what to say but quickly he changed his mind seconds later and got up and left for another table, and that cemented my decision to sacrifice him for the other things on at the same time that I wanted.

I don't know if my friend and I might have also contributed to the decision to get up and move... We were at the next table, and I wasn't entirely sure if it was him or not... I mentioned this to my friend when he was off getting his breakfast, and we briefly discussed it; he wouldn't have been in earshot, but it's possible he saw us talking in hushed tones, realised we were fans and legged it! Either way, I also didn't bother with the photoshoot after that - and I'm so glad; that Peter/Janet talk was simply unmissable!

As for meeting him....there were two signing rooms. Sylvester, Janet, etc were in one room. Ininitally Michael was in the other room with Colin. I went to the Sylvester room first and then joined the one, very long (as in out of the room, around the corner) queue for Colin/Michael. The plan was you see Colin and then move straight on to Michael who was sat next to him. Whilst I was in the queue Michael was moved to the other signing room to help speed up the very slow moving queue. It worked. Except, I came out of the room after meeting Colin, collected the group photoshoot which was at the reg desk and....left the building....completely forgetting to go back to the other signing room for Michael. Doh! :o

Sorry about that, but moving Michael was the only way we were going to get through everyone. Messed up my lovely plan on the display board too :wub: