First CM mk question

timelord81r

Hi, this is my first proper visit to a cm in mk, how does it work being over 4 days? specificaly the friday, is it like a normal cm day or different being on a week day and not a BH?

Ive booked the thurs to the monday off as holiday ;-) really looking forward to this

• Moderators

The weekend days tend to be the busiest ones, so if there are guests you want to meet and they are appearing on a Friday then it can be easier then.

Everything like shoots and talks etc will happen over the weekend.

It's generally a day to have a less stressful meeting with a few guests and have a chance to look round the stalls etc before it gets too mad :dance:

The weekend days tend to be the busiest ones, so if there are guests you want to meet and they are appearing on a Friday then it can be easier then.

Everything like shoots and talks etc will happen over the weekend.

It's generally a day to have a less stressful meeting with a few guests and have a chance to look round the stalls etc before it gets too mad :D

Oh so no shoots, damn lol

thanks for the info david

There have been photoshoots occasionally on the Monday in the past, C12 and C13 from what I recall. Guess it depends on how many guests end up taking part in them.

Personally I alway do what DavidB has suggested - collect as many autographs as possible on the Friday. That way you generally get a longer chat with the guest p[lus there is less rushing around on the Saturday/Sunday if you have multiple photoshoots, like I usually do!

hardly any on the monday? that seems like a waste especially as there maybe clashes over the weekend and its a bh

yer friday i guess ill do the stands and if there is anyone special like the Shatner announced i might think of getting an auto, but you know me, mr photoshoot lol