THE WOLFPACK

Nina

• 4 weeks later...

I've always been Team Wolf - even before the movies, and have to say - in "attraction" Native American genes are always a wow factor for me so I'm kept pretty happy with the Twilight Wolves, LOL!

always wanted to meet Alex Meraz from the Wolfpack, and Kellan Lutz from the Vamps, so at least I@m getting one wish :D

... and maybe Taylor for ET5 :dance: :dance:

I've always been Team Wolf - even before the movies, and have to say - in "attraction" Native American genes are always a wow factor for me so I'm kept pretty happy with the Twilight Wolves, LOL!

always wanted to meet Alex Meraz from the Wolfpack, and Kellan Lutz from the Vamps, so at least I@m getting one wish :D

... and maybe Taylor for ET5 :P :P

I gotta be honest...i really only became a Wolf girl after ET3...or perhaps during.... And it was after meeting and seeing Kiowa... :D i found him really lovely and sweet...and he has such an endearing personality.....and then i started seeing the WOLFPACK in a new light.....and Alez Meraz is just SOOOO HOT...!! That i have been literally drooling at the thought of meeting him in October... :D Mmmmmmmmmmmm.....

But i am more than anything still Team Edward but with wolf tendencies...... :D:D

I'm one of those annoying people who sits on the fence! But the wolf pack actors are always brilliant and are often the ones I look forward to meeting the most, because they all seem funny and very friendly!

I am with you on that one, firmly Switzerland, but have always found the wolves great fun! That said, Edi and Rachelle together were awesome, and Peter Fach was brilliant fun at LFCC.

I think all the Twi actors are a brilliant bunch that know how to have fun at a con :D