1 Adult & 2 Kids Hilton Birmingham

warriorqueenlou

Hi

My name is Lousie. Myself(23),my brother(will be 17 at ET4) & my cousin(14) are all going to ET4 & we were looking to book a room together in the Hilton Birmingham. I know we will have to book a family room as there are 3 of us & they are still at the hotels child age. does the convention discount apply???

also as far as i can tell they only have queen executive rooms available & its £159 per night. they also said they can include a sofabed but in the description it says the sofa bed is only suitable for small children & they are both really tall. ive spoken to the Hilton on the phone & thats all the told me. does anyone know if you could get an extra bed put in???is anyone else in this situation???i dont know what to do???

The allocation of rooms at the convention rate has apparently ran out (again). There should be more rooms available soon.

But as far as I am aware the convention discount does not apply to a family room, so you wouldn't have to wait for that. Depending on the cost of a family room it may be cheaper to book two rooms with the convention discount. But I think the hotel demanded an adult had to be booked in each room... anyone who remembers better than me (Rhi?)? They never offered the option to have additional beds in before, at least if they did I haven't heard about it.

Edited by Queen_Sindel