SIGOURNEY WEAVER!

frosty

• 1 year later...
A dealer at an event last year said she was interested!

"A dealer told me" is the most common source of guest rumor here. Once one even said Orlando Bloom was coming...like how the hell would they know???

The rumour I had put to me was that she was the amazing guest annoucement that never quite happened for London last year.

Rumours schmumours. Names or it didnt happen.

if the one "crap" show can get her then surely showmasters can? she would be awesome

What crap show?

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 7 months later...

bump

for the 20th anniversary of Alien 3 :angel:

I love Alien 3 but sadly it didnt make much of an impact on the world so no one really cares about its anniversary. Having said that I'm not sure why SM bother to mark the anniversaries of the Star Wars sequels either (other than to have an excuse to have a 'theme'). The only thing that matters is the aniverssary of the originals.

Edited by nicky

• 2 weeks later...

I'm SO glad this got bumped!

I'm amazed i've never seen this thread and am SO thrilled I have now!

Sigourney would be a dream guest. Seems like such a beautiful woman, i know she'd have a busy weekend, but damn she would make a lot of peoples day!

PLEASE! Haha. :wub:

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

She would be hugely popular, definitely one of the guests id most like to meet. I'm sure SM have tried to get her for a while so fingers crossed. I might be wrong but I heard she doesn't like being associated with or signing photos if firearms are involved, I guess that would rule her out of signing my aliens poster with her holding a pulse rifle/flame thrower!

• 4 weeks later...