Getting to the Hotel

Dellefyne

Hi!

I might come to ET3 but nothing is sure yet... I'm getting all the info I need so that I can know roughly how much it would cost, but I'm wondering something: when you get to Birmingham from London by train (Virgin trains) or bus (National Express), what stop do you take in Birmingham? Which one is the closest to the hotel? NEC? International airport? I'm a bit lost.... :D

Sorry if it has been asked before!

Trains will be easier, but more expensive. The train you need takes you to Birmingham International, where there is a walkway (fully signposted) to the NEC. When you get to the NEC, there are signs for the hotel which is on the opposite side of the lake to the NEC. (If I remember correctly, there is a blue painted line on the ground you can follow)

I'm not sure about getting a National Express coach, unless you get one to Birmingham International airport. At the airport, catch the monorail to the Birmingham International train station and follow the directions above.

If you walk fast, it can take about 10 minutes to get from the train station to the hotel.

I hope this helps... :D

Edited by EdwardDiggory