Party Themes Announced

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

Friday night

Ice Planet Party.

Travelling through a stargate is risky business. This time you find yourself on an Ice Covered planet. Make sure to dress up warm!

_42347557_antartica2_bbc.jpg

Saturday Night

200th Episode Party

From Zombies to Invisibility, Private Investigators to the Wizard of Oz, this party will have something for everyone.

sgwizard2.jpg

Sunday Night

Arrival at Atlantis

Welcome to Atlantis! With nothing but water as far as the eye can see it seems the clour blue is the way to go for this party!

20070820-stargate-atlantis.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

HI

Got a question about Friday's party ...

--------------------

Ice Planet Party.

Travelling through a stargate is risky business. This time you find yourself on an Ice Covered planet. Make sure to dress up warm!

--------------------

Should i take it to the heart and dress warmly cause otherwise I'm gonna end up as human icicle? Will the party be held somewhere cold?

thanks

m

Should i take it to the heart and dress warmly cause otherwise I'm gonna end up as human icicle? Will the party be held somewhere cold?

I'd also very much appreciate an answer to this, as I've been wondering the same thing!

I'd also very much appreciate an answer to this, as I've been wondering the same thing!

I think the party will be just in a normal room but made to look cold. So dont worrie about being cold, its not like they are going to put the party outside. Well unless the Hilton kicks us all out :D

im not sure what to wear for either party (friday and saturday)

even rewatched 200th episode to gain ideas, i dont have figure to pull off a vala outfit and not much time or money to make things (oh and the no artistic talent scuppers alot aswell)

i took it as perhaps the first ep of sga, or frozen ep in sg-1, but yeah im stumped on that one too