Mark Hamill

hum3z

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is what Mark Hamill had to say, recently, regarding autographs:

“I'd like to just say at the present time, I can't see signing Star Wars memorabilia given the gigantic fraud going on in the marketplace with fake signatures coming with fake certificates of authenticity. So, I am refraining from signing anything Star Wars. I will sign anything else though. If people can't accept that, sorry. If they're a real fan and want my signature, send something else. I'm sorry it has to be that way, but it's just me striking out against fraudulent dealers. Hopefully, in support of the fans.”

“I'd like to just say at the present time, I can't see signing Star Wars memorabilia given the gigantic fraud going on in the marketplace with fake signatures coming with fake certificates of authenticity. So, I am refraining from signing anything Star Wars. I will sign anything else though. If people can't accept that, sorry. If they're a real fan and want my signature, send something else. I'm sorry it has to be that way, but it's just me striking out against fraudulent dealers. Hopefully, in support of the fans.”

Id take a signed photo of him as Mark any day of the year if thats the closest we can get.

That was a good online chat with Mark.

:angel:

OK...So he been in SO many other wonderful films.

Village of the damned, slipstream AND some other robot crap