Photographers names?

misskitten

Just a quick question, who was the photographer for John Rhys Davies, Robert Englund and Jason Momoa, and who was the photographer for Shannon Doherty and Brian Krause? I want to credit them appropriately

Also, John Rhys Davies, Robert Englund and Jason Momoa were Photoshoot B so that would have been Danielle; Shannon Doherty and Brian Krause were Photoshoot A so that would have been Malcolm (if you wanted to know exactly who took which ^_^ )

Just a quick question, who was the photographer for John Rhys Davies, Robert Englund and Jason Momoa, and who was the photographer for Shannon Doherty and Brian Krause? I want to credit them appropriately

Also, John Rhys Davies, Robert Englund and Jason Momoa were Photoshoot B so that would have been Danielle; Shannon Doherty and Brian Krause were Photoshoot A so that would have been Malcolm (if you wanted to know exactly who took which ^_^ )

If you look at my original question you might notice that I did group them according to which area the photos were taken at :D