Who will be the other guests?

fifi

Robert Picardo would be great, seeing as he cancelled the last con...he is hilarious and working with David Hewlett now in Bulgaria and loving it!

Everyone tweet DH and ask him to ask Robert Picardo to come!!! Would be a great combination.

Maybe we could get rachell lutterell now that she has had to pullout from an event near the time of chevron 7,4

Now that would be really great but I don't know why she pulled out.

Sorry for editing - you can not talk about other events on here. We try to be generous, but the general rule is "if there's enough information for Google in a post it is too much." Mentioning other shows by name is definitely too much info.

Edited by Queen_Sindel

I regret any inconvenience to the fans who were told that I was appearing at another event in January . I had told that organiser last year that it would be fun to come back, but that was not an agreement to appear and I was never sent a contract. The first I heard that I was up on the site as a guest was when I asked about another event in Birmingham, also in January, and was told by my convention agent that I couldn't go because I was already announced for another show!

This was news to me! When I found out, I did consider going, so as not to disappoint any of you who bought tickets, but more information came out that affected me and my fellow actors, and I had to decide not to attend. I was not booked for his show as far as I was concerned, and when the other show made a legitimate offer, I felt it was fine to accept it. I want to make it clear that I AM going to attend the Chevron 7.4 show and this was a separate offer and has nothing to do with the other event i have been promoted as going to . An official announcement will come out shortly, of that I am certain. I wanted to let you know myself, to clear the air before any such announcements went up. I have also put an statement up on Gateworld at the "ASK BAMBAM" thread, and on the thread pertaining to the other convention. Thank you for reading.....take care.

So, hope to see you in Birmingham at Chevron 7.4 on Jan. 29-31, 2010!

James "BAMBAM" Bamford :wub:

Edited by showmasters

I regret any inconvenience to the fans who were told that I was appearing at another event in January . I had told that organiser last year that it would be fun to come back, but that was not an agreement to appear and I was never sent a contract. The first I heard that I was up on the site as a guest was when I asked about another event in Birmingham, also in January, and was told by my convention agent that I couldn't go because I was already announced for another show!

This was news to me! When I found out, I did consider going, so as not to disappoint any of you who bought tickets, but more information came out that affected me and my fellow actors, and I had to decide not to attend. I was not booked for his show as far as I was concerned, and when the other show made a legitimate offer, I felt it was fine to accept it. I want to make it clear that I AM going to attend the Chevron 7.4 show and this was a separate offer and has nothing to do with the other event i have been promoted as going to . An official announcement will come out shortly, of that I am certain. I wanted to let you know myself, to clear the air before any such announcements went up. I have also put an statement up on Gateworld at the "ASK BAMBAM" thread, and on the thread pertaining to the other convention. Thank you for reading.....take care.

So, hope to see you in Birmingham at Chevron 7.4 on Jan. 29-31, 2010!

James "BAMBAM" Bamford :D

Thanks for this BamBam. Glad you can make Birmingham.