Midlands Fans

RealNightmares

Well there’s a ‘North West Fans’ topic and I know there was a ‘North East Fans’ topic started in the ET2 thread, so why can’t we have a ‘Midlands Fans’ topic?

Thought it would be nice for everyone to get to know each other (if you don’t already) before ET3.

So…ermm… hi there!! :WINCE:

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was it good? I’m so jealous of everyone who met Charlie. I heard he was great!

Wow, you’re doing a lot after your first con. You on about the collectormania in London? I think I’m going there as well (if I can afford train tickets, the tube, the entrance fee, the photoshoots…)

Awww he was so great! Musta ran into him about 7 times in the hallways, people must have thought I was stalking him! Honestly wasn't haha...In fact by the Sunday Katie and I were joking with him and his security guard about how Charlie was stalking us. He remembered Katie and I as the pyjama girls too on Sunday and gave us kisses xD He was such a lovely guy.

And yep collectormania in London...I'm only really going for the Twilight stuff unless someone more awesome is announced

They seem it!!

I only got a silver ticket. I would have really liked to get a gold for ET3 but I spent way too much at ET2 for that to be even possible. Curse the dealer’s room and all its twilight goodies. :D

You?

Silver isn't an only ;)

I spent loads and loadsssssssssssssss @ et2 :( I won the meal/dealers room/et2 gold ticket = me skint

Awww he was so great! Musta ran into him about 7 times in the hallways, people must have thought I was stalking him! Honestly wasn't haha...In fact by the Sunday Katie and I were joking with him and his security guard about how Charlie was stalking us. He remembered Katie and I as the pyjama girls too on Sunday and gave us kisses xD He was such a lovely guy.

And yep collectormania in London...I'm only really going for the Twilight stuff unless someone more awesome is announced

Now I'm even more jealous!! Sounds like you had a brilliant time. Hope you don't stalk him at ET3 :(

Same here about the collectormania. Only going for Bronson (And maybe Misha as well). It's worth it though.

They seem it!!

I only got a silver ticket. I would have really liked to get a gold for ET3 but I spent way too much at ET2 for that to be even possible. Curse the dealer’s room and all its twilight goodies. :D

You?

Silver isn't an only ;)

I spent loads and loadsssssssssssssss @ et2 :( I won the meal/dealers room/et2 gold ticket = me skint

Wow, you won the meal!! Sounds to me like all the money you spent was worth it!

and can I just say "woo, page 2"

Edited by RealNightmares