Midlands Fans

RealNightmares

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Thought I’d just revive this topic—before it enters the abyss and is never seen again—with seven important words… 'Five days to go till New Moon!' and forty days till Christmas hehehe

And hello, fellow Salopian :) I'm from Shifnal (nr Telford)

Thought I’d just revive this topic—before it enters the abyss and is never seen again—with seven important words… 'Five days to go till New Moon!' and forty days till Christmas hehehe

Oh wow. You could be, quite possibly, the first person from Shropshire I’ve come across on this forum (but, I find it hard to believe there’s not at least one other person).

I’m north of Shifnal. Live in a tiny village near Market Drayton.

Nice to meet you. :chair:

Oh wow. You could be, quite possibly, the first person from Shropshire I’ve come across on this forum (but, I find it hard to believe there’s not at least one other person).

Nice to meet you. :D

Nice to meet you too :)

Not been to Market Drayton in years, my mum used to work at Tern Hill so if I went in with her we'd go have lunch there, it's a really nice area.

Nice to meet you. :D

Nice to meet you too :)

Not been to Market Drayton in years, my mum used to work at Tern Hill so if I went in with her we'd go have lunch there, it's a really nice area.

It’s an okay area, if you don’t go out there at night. Market Drayton's not exactly the safest place to be in the dark. But then, these days, what place isn't? :lol:

Can’t say I’ve been to Shifnal. Have passed through it on hundreds of occasions on the train to Birmingham though. Hardly the same as having lunch out in a place. :P

:P OMG I used to go to school in Shifnal - I went to Idsall - us Twihards get everywhere lol

Heyy Im from Stourbridge... Which for people who dont know... is by birmingham! :)

Can't wait for ET3 And new moon was amazing!

With love

x :rolleyes:

Welcome :D

I don't think there's a single person who is going to ET3 who isn't already excited for it. Forget Christmas, roll on ET3 :lol:

• 2 months later...

**Bumped**:D

ET3 is so close that I'd thought I'd release my excitement in this thread. I can't wait!! I need a place that can contain my slightly hyperactive, weird mind. I’m losing what’s left of my already diminishing sanity.

Anyone else the same? (I hope that wasn't a stupid question to ask... :WINCE: )

I had wondered what happened to this thread haha :| I'm surprised with all the excitement you have a mind left...Mine is long gone!

With all this waiting, I can understand why you’ve lost your mind. Hey, who needs sanity anyway? Just as long as you don’t come to the convention in a white straight jacket, it’s all good!

Hiiiii! I'm from leicester! :) east midlands so i guess it counts?

Hey Cupcakekiki *waves*. East midlands counts, so you're in. Welcome!! :thumbup:

Hiiiii! I'm from leicester! :) east midlands so i guess it counts?

Heyyy :thumbup:

I had wondered what happened to this thread haha :| I'm surprised with all the excitement you have a mind left...Mine is long gone!

With all this waiting, I can understand why you’ve lost your mind. Hey, who needs sanity anyway? Just as long as you don’t come to the convention in a white straight jacket, it’s all good!

I'm not sure I ever had one anyway, so it's not much of a loss for me tbh :dance:

no one in my department at work likes twilight yet they have to put up with my blabbering about it all the time and the conventions! The nearer it gets the more i talk! :thumbup:

That. Is. Brilliant! Let's hope your talking about it pays off, and you manage to convert them into Twilight fans!!

I'm not sure I ever had one anyway, so it's not much of a loss for me tbh :dance:

Then I guess no straight jackets are required. It's probably a good thing, because I believe the party theme for the first night is the civil war. You might have looked slightly out of place :dance:

Im from brum! my mum lives in north solihull so shes really close to the NEC thus i'm stealing her sofa :).... but atm im living in wolverhampton as i am a student and all that jazz

Hey bfsfreakaof :D

Realnightmares are you the girl I met at CM:L?

Yes, I believe that was me. Nice to see you again :wub:

Im from brum! my mum lives in north solihull so shes really close to the NEC thus i'm stealing her sofa :).... but atm im living in wolverhampton as i am a student and all that jazz

Hey bfsfreakaof :unsure:

Realnightmares are you the girl I met at CM:L?

Yes, I believe that was me. Nice to see you again :D

:D hey lol.... *sigh* im going to sound so random now... but im sad i cant change my screen name... i cant on twilighted either.... does anyone else ever get that? ... like they'll make a bunch of accounts but then mmake others on things they use more and get used to the other name? ... like this account i made ages ago when i was thinking of going in the past but didnt cause i couldnt afford it and so its got my old screen name.... this twilighted and youtube and photobucket are the only places that use this name :( everywhere else im i_heart_the_doctor.... is it wierd to be sad that i cant use my name, even though its not my name..... i bet im not even making sense lol.... im just bored i guess thus im talking pants