Slytherin Suggestion

Blonde_Kitten

I'm soooo pleased Tom Felton (aka Draco Malfoy) is attending C3! I just love the Slytherin Bad Boys (especially the Quidditch players)

So my suggestions are:

Marcus Flint played by Jamie Lee Yeates, who is the Captain and Chaser of the Slytherin Quidditch Team. He's such a Hunk!

Terence Higgs (character name) is also a little Hottie, he was the Seeker in the 1st Harry Potter movie (Draco was Seeker in the 2nd movie). I'd love to meet any of the other Slytherin players though, but those two come in my mind first. Hehehe

I'd also really love to meet Jason Isaacs (aka Lucius Malfoy - Draco's Dad)

Well there are my suggestions, I hope and pray they are taken into consideration :D

Love and Hugs

Blonde_Kitten :D

• 3 weeks later...

I'm really glad that 2 Harry Potter Characters are coming its a shame about Sean Biggerstaff cos that would have been even better, but I would love to meet the 3 main characters, Harry, Ron and Hermerione ( Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint and Emma Watson) it would be a dream come true, oh and I would also love to meet J K Rowling shes awesome!! :D:vader:

Hi,

Yeah I'm really pleased Tom Felton is going to be there as well. :yoda::D It would have been good if Sean Biggerstaff was there but oh well.

Also I think the guy who plays Tom Riddle (don't remeber his name...) would be a great addition cos he's great. Well anyway the actors form HP whom are going are great so should be good. Oh don't get mestarted on Lord of the Rings!! (considering this is about Slytherin characters...)

C ya Sophie

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I'm really glad that 2 Harry Potter Characters are coming its a shame about Sean Biggerstaff cos that would have been even better, but I would love to meet the 3 main characters, Harry, Ron and Hermerione ( Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint and Emma Watson) it would be a dream come true, oh and I would also love to meet J K Rowling shes awesome!! :lol::D

hmm all the sexy slytherins...

yes please

Would they have J K Rowling at an event like this? that would be quite kool! Mayb if she wasnt to busy!

Kirsty xx

dat would b cool. then i could tell her my ideas 4 da forthcoming hp books!

Kool. what are your ideas. do u wana b a writer?

Kirsty xx

nah i wana b an actress! im performin in a show soon - hope it goes ok cuz i missed like 2 months rehersals of it cuz i only recently joined up.

i want draco 2 get a girlfriend in da books (not pansy!) so i can play her in da films den i get2 b wit da gorg tom felton!! lol. have u got any ideas 4 da books? oh yea i duno y but i also want hagrid 2 become evil... dont ask me y i dont no! i like hagrid but i fink it wuld b cool 4 him 2 turn evil. oh yea n i def dont wont 2 c draco and hermione 2getha.. grrr me dont like that paring!! lol

caz

xx

Lol, i dont like the hermionie, malfoy pair either. Hermionie and ron must get 2gether soon. i'd like to see a woman defence against the dark arts teacher!

Whats your show/play called? Do you have a good role? i'm sure it'll b brilliant!

Kirsty xx

Lol, i dont like the hermionie, malfoy pair either. Hermionie and ron must get 2gether soon. i'd like to see a woman defence against the dark arts teacher!

Whats your show/play called? Do you have a good role? i'm sure it'll b brilliant!

Kirsty xx

jesus christ superstar. where bouts r u from? i kinda got an important part but its not a main 1.. if ya get me.

i fink it suld be

draco and me!!

harry and cho

ron and hermione

neville and ginny

lol. i got sum more but cant b bothered 2 write dem down! lol.

caz

xx

Awwwww, i think neville and ginny would b lovely.!

Was that where bouts r u from serious or sarcastic to something i havent picked up on?

Who do you think they should kill off in the 7th book??

Kirsty xx

nope, it woz serious!! lol. erm.. kill off... i hope hagrid! lol. i no im evil!! nah actualy not hagrid.. colin creevy cuz den harry wuld feel really guilty cuz he didn't pay enough attention 2 him.. oh wow ive just fort of a wkd plot!!

colin turns 2 the dark side n spies on harry.. but no 1 suspects him cuz he's always following harry around.. him wkd!! lol

wot bout u

caz

xx

Lol, thats is quite a wkd plot!

I'm from bedford, right near milton keynes!

I would like to see lucious malfoy come to a sticky end. i really do like your colin creavey plot. you should copy right you idea before J K Rowling pinches it, tee hee!

I would like to see something really good happen to the weasleys!

Kirsty xx