Germans at the Hub?

Majandra

I'll just shout something in German... if the person doesn't react, it's probably not you! LOL!

Me: brown hair, black coat, red bag. Slightly greenish skin color because ready to puke on trails. And not nervous at all. :D

Or it is me and I have my mp3 player all cranked up :D I have a seat in coach C if you like to swing by there in case we miss each other on the platform.

Ah, no need to be nervous :D.... says the girl who cried for 10 minutes after my very first photo op with James.

SO sorry I didn't recognize you at first *hides* I'm SO horrible with faces. I never recognize people from photos. Glad we ran into each other, though. It was such a busy place :D

Hope you enjoyed the con. I certainly did although my "main attraction" wasn't there. :)

Just count two other Germans for the Hub3 :)

Andrea and I (Claus) will arrive on Thursday. We take a flight from Hamburg to Birmingham and will stay until Sunday, but we won't be able to see the closing ceremony.

If you see a couple (he like Jack, she in Black) that's probably us. Just watch my avatar :)

We will try to visit a pub at Thursday. Maybe we could organize us (the reception maybe at ??:?? o'clock).

Aaahh, were you the 'Evil Capt. Jack from the Parallel Universe' who I spoke to outside the ladies'? :wub:

Hi,

another German here (though I reside in the UK)... would love to meet up, I don't get to speak German much in everyday life. The last two Hubs I've met some Germans, but so far it's been more informal, usually lunch or something or talking in the queues. I know that my friend from Germany will also be there. So, what about making it Saturday or Sunday lunch if people want?

You'll be able to identify me by my badge (I'll have a label on it with hab318princess and JB/GDL kissing :wub: ).

I think we met, didn't we? You talked to my friend while we were waiting before the party the party on Saturday. :)

SO sorry I didn't recognize you at first *hides* I'm SO horrible with faces. I never recognize people from photos. Glad we ran into each other, though. It was such a busy place :o

Hope you enjoyed the con. I certainly did although my "main attraction" wasn't there. :)

Ah no worries. I'm used to ppl overlooking me and your red hair and the green bag just stood out. I tried to make eye contact and grin at you a couple of times before but you were usually looking the other way or me and my friends were just on our way somewhere else. ;)

I enjoyed it A LOT! My man was there (I refused to believe it until I saw him with my own eyes on Sat morning) and I'm so glad I didn't puke on him, I didn't faint, I didn't turn into a speechless fish, no I actually managed to get a few (I think) coherent sentences out (although I think I scared him a little bit :chair: ). So proud of myself. Even my pictures with him (yes, plural, I got 2!) turned out okay-ish although I think I look a bit like a deer in headlights and I should have never looked him into his (beautiful gorgeous) eyes because everything from that moment until the moment I walked out of the room on very wobbly knees, terrified my legs would give away and I would fall flat on my face, is a bit of a blur or totally gone from my memory. :D

But it all was well worth it. :D

Oh another memorable moment: Me getting my pic signed by Katy Wix who asks me where I'm from.

Me: Germany.

KW: Oh, there's a lot of Germans here... I think I've already met like 10 this morning.

Me: Yes, I know... I was hoping I'd be special coming from Germany but nooo the whole place is crowded with them. (I was trying to make a joke...)

KW: *looks at me clearly thinking: weirdo*

Me: *hole in the ground... please... swallow me*

BTW anyone planning to attend another show? They announced Gareth as a guest this week? Of course, knowing the another show peeps, there's a pretty good chance that they will un-invite him again as soon as someone more Star Trek-y signs on. Happened before... :D

SO sorry I didn't recognize you at first *hides* I'm SO horrible with faces. I never recognize people from photos. Glad we ran into each other, though. It was such a busy place :D

Ah no worries. I'm used to ppl overlooking me and your red hair and the green bag just stood out. I tried to make eye contact and grin at you a couple of times before but you were usually looking the other way or me and my friends were just on our way somewhere else. ^_^

Oh, I have the worst way, don't I?

People always think I'm being rude but I just don't recognize them right away or I'm just scanning the crowd without actually looking. But it worked out right in the end :)